Supair RADICAL 3
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
|Pilot height guide (cm)||160 /180||180 /200|
|Pilot weight guide (min - max) (kg)||50 – 80||70 – 110|
|Weight of the harness (complete as supplied) (g)||830||870|
|A. Total back height (cm)||65||72|
|B. Height of back support angle adjustment (cm)||33||36|
|C. Seat depth (cm)||37||42|
|D. Seat width (cm)||tbc||tbc|
|E. Height of attachment points (cm)||45||45|
|F. Distance between the attachment points (cm)||35 – 43||35 – 43|
This product is delivered with:
- Zicral 30 mm carabiners. (ref: MAILCOMOUS30)
- Removable rear storage pocket
- User manual (CD)
- Supair Removable Airbag for Radical 3
- Supair Front Reserve Container Olys
- Supair Speed System Double LIGHT
- Grivel Plume carabiners
RADICAL 3: ultralight multi-purpose harness
Particularly suited for solo mountain flying, the Radical 3 is also compatible for tandem use, ground handling, dynamic ridge and thermal soaring… wherever its light weight and easy handling characteristics enable the pilot to play safely and freely.
- Light and Compact
- Sizes: SM / L
- Weight: 830 g (S-M size)
Comfort and modularity are at the heart of this new Radical design, the third version of this reference lightweight harness! Its features and improved structural design integrate a single rear storage pocket.
The Radical 3 transforms into a fully reversible full airbag harness/backpack with the optional reversible airbag/backpack back protector module, which integrates perfectly to the harness. Adding an optional front mounted emergency reserve parachute container, attached to the shoulder reserve bridle connections, further enhances passive safety, allowing thermal mountain flying with peace of mind.
Photos not fully representative of the final product / GRIVEL carabiners sold separately.
- Body posture: upright
- Trekking / flying and progression
- Tandem pilot or passenger
- Lightweight split-leg harness design
- Opening of the harness via push-through buckles
- Removable Safe-T-bar
- Self-stabilizing leg-strap system
- Optional reversible airbag/backpack module
- Ready to fit an optional front mount reserve container
- Shoulder reserve bridle connections
After the RADICAL 3 harness was originally released, the Supair R&D team developed a Safe-T Kit (Safety Kit) for which is now delivered standard with this harness. Using this kit is optional, and makes it possible to lock the leg strap in place, thus preventing an unintentional takeoff without being connected to the harness. The kit can be removed if necessary. If you want to increased safety, or wish to have a harness conform to the LTF certification, you must install this kit. If you bought a new RADICAL 3 and received it without the Safe-T kit, you can request one from Supair.
Gear / comfort
- Built-in speed-system guiding rings
- Removable rear storage pocket
- Chest strap adjustment
- Adjustable backrest support incline
- Shoulder straps adjustments
- Dyneema straps
- Nylon 210D Ripstop
- Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric
- EN 1651
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
Want to try?
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|