Advance AXESS 2 AIR (PAST MODEL)
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | More About...
Find out more about the Advance AXESS 2 Air...
Light and compact
The AXESS 2 AIR weighs only just over 3 kgs as a result of the detailed attention given to all the materials used, always bearing in mind weight-saving priorities combined with the exact demands of each component. Intelligent input includes the use of new technology and experience - an example of which is the elaborate foam construction of the airbag which does its job without needing vulnerable hard items or valves.
The comfort level is already evident before takeoff. The AXESS 2 AIR allows a lot of freedom-of-movement on the ground, and is easy to sit into after liftoff. Sophisticated harness geometry and a versatile range of adjustments complete the pilot’s comfort even on long thermal flights.
The compact-stowing airbag automatically takes up its shape and full volume immediately after unpacking. The airbag is therefore already fully functioning on the ground, without needing the constant airflow of conventional airbags. This original system fulfils the new LTF/EN standards at the highest values and provides top level passive safety.
Other Important Details:
- The well-proven ADVANCE strapping system secures the chest and leg straps with only two buckles
- hook and loop fastener patch on the shoulder straps for a Solario
- An adaptable underseat reserve compartment accommodates all the sizes of reserve parachute on the market (right hand only)*
- Two integrated side pockets, one of which can be closed.
- New ADVANCE look - distinguished, straightforward and elegant - this product continues the long-established ADVANCE design tradition
* Reserve parachute is not included.
Download the Advance AXESS 2 AIR Brochure (PDF, 1.5MB)
AXESS 2 AIR | Technical Details
|Pilot height cm||155 - 172||165 - 187||175 - 202|
|Seatboard width cm||34||35.5||37|
|Seatboard length cm||38||41||43|
|Carabiner height cm||42||44||46|
|Chest strap width cm||42-53||42-53||42-53|
|Weight of harness||2.95 kg||3.10 kg||3.25 kg|
|Weight of carbon seat board||0.30 kg||0.33 kg||0.35 kg|
|Weight of alu carabiners (x2)||0.15 kg||0.15 kg||0.15 kg|
|Total weight of harness||3.40 kg||3.58 kg*||3.75 kg|
* Flybubble Note: We checked the weight of the Advance AXESS 2 AIR Medium for ourselves, complete with back protection, karabiners, the carbon seat plate (delivered as standard), and built-in reserve bridles, and it weighed approximately 3.6 kg (i.e. the weight Advance say seems to be accurate).
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Materials
Materials used for the Advance AXESS 2 AIR...
|Outer covering||Nylon Ripstop 210D PU 2|
|Inner covering||Nylon Oxford 420D, 210D, 190D|
|Main and Shoulder straps||Polyster 28 mm 1500 kg|
|Leg straps||Polyster 25 mm 1400 kg|
|Chest straps||Polyamid 28 mm 1500 kg|
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Sizes & Size Guide
The AXESS 2 AIR comes in three sizes: Small, Medium & Large.
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Certification
The AXESS 2 AIR has been tested and approved in accordance with the LTF and DIN EN-Norm 1651 requirements at 120 kg operating weight. The airbag has LTF approval. The associated deployment handle connected to its four flap inner container conform to the latest certification requirements of the LTF.
Type of specification EAPR:
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Colours
The AXESS 2 AIR is available in two colour schemes:
- Blue - Anthracite with a discreet blue link
- Orange - Anthracite with a discreet orange link
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Package
The Advance AXESS 2 AIR package includes:
- AXESS 2 AIR harness with carbon seat board
- 2 Aluminium main carabiners
- Reserve parachute bridle and deployment handle with associated four flap inner container
- Hold-back for the speed bar
- User manual with warranty card and service booklet
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Downloads
Downloads for the AXESS 2 AIR including user manual:
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Optional Extras
Some of the optional extras available for the Advance AXESS 2 AIR:
- Various Foot Stirrups
- Various Speed Systems / Speed Bars
- Various Flight Decks / Flight Panels / Cockpits
|Model Status||Past model|