Advance AXESS 2 AIR (PAST MODEL)
Advance AXESS 2 AIR
Lightweight 'Always There Airbag' Paragliding Harness
The AXESS 2 AIR is a very light and comfortable compact harness with an innovative self-contained airbag system. It is suitable for everyday use, as well as being ideal for 'Hike & Fly' and para-travelling!
The innovative self-contained airbag provides a full level of protection at takeoff because the airbag does not need external airflow. This LTF/EN certified light harness comes with an integral reserve pocket.
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | More About...
Find out more about the Advance AXESS 2 Air...
Light and compact
Other Important Details:
* Reserve parachute is not included.
Download the Advance AXESS 2 AIR Brochure (PDF, 1.5MB)
AXESS 2 AIR | Technical Details
|Pilot height cm||155 - 172||165 - 187||175 - 202|
|Seatboard width cm||34||35.5||37|
|Seatboard length cm||38||41||43|
|Carabiner height cm||42||44||46|
|Chest strap width cm||42-53||42-53||42-53|
|Weight of harness||2.95 kg||3.10 kg||3.25 kg|
|Weight of carbon seat board||0.30 kg||0.33 kg||0.35 kg|
|Weight of alu carabiners (x2)||0.15 kg||0.15 kg||0.15 kg|
|Total weight of harness||3.40 kg||3.58 kg*||3.75 kg|
* Flybubble Note: We checked the weight of the Advance AXESS 2 AIR Medium for ourselves, complete with back protection, karabiners, the carbon seat plate (delivered as standard), and built-in reserve bridles, and it weighed approximately 3.6 kg (i.e. the weight Advance say seems to be accurate).
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Materials
Materials used for the Advance AXESS 2 AIR...
|Outer covering||Nylon Ripstop 210D PU 2|
|Inner covering||Nylon Oxford 420D, 210D, 190D|
|Main and Shoulder straps||Polyster 28 mm 1500 kg|
|Leg straps||Polyster 25 mm 1400 kg|
|Chest straps||Polyamid 28 mm 1500 kg|
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Sizes & Size Guide
The AXESS 2 AIR comes in three sizes: Small, Medium & Large.
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Certification
The AXESS 2 AIR has been tested and approved in accordance with the LTF and DIN EN-Norm 1651 requirements at 120 kg operating weight. The airbag has LTF approval. The associated deployment handle connected to its four flap inner container conform to the latest certification requirements of the LTF.
Type of specification EAPR:
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Colours
The AXESS 2 AIR is available in two colour schemes:
- Blue - Anthracite with a discreet blue link
- Orange - Anthracite with a discreet orange link
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Package
The Advance AXESS 2 AIR package includes:
- AXESS 2 AIR harness with carbon seat board
- 2 Aluminium main carabiners
- Reserve parachute bridle and deployment handle with associated four flap inner container
- Hold-back for the speed bar
- User manual with warranty card and service booklet
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Downloads
Downloads for the AXESS 2 AIR including user manual:
Advance AXESS 2 AIR | Optional Extras
Some of the optional extras available for the Advance AXESS 2 AIR:
- Various Foot Stirrups
- Various Speed Systems / Speed Bars
- Various Flight Decks / Flight Panels / Cockpits
|Model Status||Past model|