Aircotec XC-TrainerDual (PAST MODEL)
The Aircotec XC-TrainerDual Alti-Vario-GPS is a flight instrument for paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding with a 20 channel GPS and two Vario sensors (Dual sensors) with an extra sensitive sensor for increased sensitivity. It also features modular technology, so is designed to be repairable by yourself.
The new generation...
- Data logger
- 20 channel GPS
The new challenge...
- Flight area visualisation
- 10 position marks
- Track / bearing
- Speed / course
With simple handling...
- Thermal visualisation
- Thermal centring support
- Wind direction
- Wind speed
...and top technology!
- Temperature gradient
- Average climb rate
The Aircotec XC Trainer Dual has two sensors (Dual sensors) with an extra sensitive sensor for increased sensitivity.
Easy To Repair Modular Hi-Tech Flight Instruments
Modular technology. Repairable by yourself...
NEW Click-Switch Technology
- All elements screwed
- No soldering
- No glue required
Here below are the technical specifications for the Aircotec XC Trainer Dual...
- -1000m to +8200m
- Resolution 0,1m
- At launch the GPS module provides an automatic altitude setting (AMSL)
- Digital indication from –25.5m/s to +25.5m/s
- Analogue indication from 0 to 5m/s and from 5 to 9,5 m/s.
- Acoustic signal for climbing initiates at +0.1m/s. This may be switched off
- Acoustic signal for sink can be set to initiate between –0.1m/s and –5m/s
Settings in MENU/SETTINGS/VARIO From –5m/s a sink alarm will be heard regardless of settings
- 0 – 160km/h
- Total-Energy-Compensation (TEC) 0 – 90%
Only with speed sensor connected*
*Speed sensor is not included.
- The sensor is placed on the right hand side of the instrument.
- The sensor measures in centigrade from –25 to +75 degrees
- Resolution 0.1 degrees
- 20 channel parallel
- 2D / 3D position (WGS84)
- Internal aerial
Data Transfer protocols
- USB Cable
- Flight recording in UTC
- Display shows local time and elapsed time since launch
- Flight data: 1MB flash, 184 in the circular buffer
- Waypoints: 4KB flash for 224 waypoints
- Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V/1200mAh
- Operating time per charging approx. 15 hours
- Power consumption 75 mA
The instrument is equipped with an “intellicharge” system.
To protect the Li-Ion battery the XC-Trainer will shut itself down when before the battery is completely flat, saving all flight data beforehand.
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 137mm x 66mm x 28mm
- Weight (including battery): 150g
Upper Display Description
- Ratio left/right thermaling
- Wind direction
- Groundspeed (SOG)
- Climb/sink rate
- Acoustic signal volume
- Heading (COG)
- Speed distribution curve beneath the wind rose and the SOG bar
Lower Display Description
- LOW BATT symbol
- TAS (TRUE AIRSPEED)
- Pilot position
- Narrow heading indicator
- Position Mark symbol
- Waypoint symbol
- WPT cylinder depiction
- Distance to chosen WPT, MARK or to the launch
- Flashing indication pointing to the chosen WPT or MARK
- Local time
The Aircotec XC-Trainer Dual comes with the following as standard:
- USB cable
- Charger 100-230 AC (European plug)
- Carry bag
- TN-Complete software
The standard package does not include a PG or HG mount. See the Optional Extras below.
- Aircotec XC-BH - Paragliding Leg Mount for XC Trainer
- Aircotec XC-GZH - Paragliding Harness Mount for XC Trainer
- Aircotec XC-DH - Hang Gliding Mount for XC Trainer
|Model Status||Past model|