Brauniger IQ Competino+ (PAST MODEL)
Price as configured: £400.00
Exactly the same as the Flytec 6020 but with a different colour case.
The IQ COMPETINO+ is a combined Alti-Vario-GPS flight instrument with integrated 16-Channel GPS Receiver featuring the most recent processor technology and new ergonomic design.
Some functions of the IQ-Competino Plus include...
- Automatic or manual Start / Stop of flight recording.
- Variable recording interval 1 to 60 sec.
- Up to 290 hours of flight recording.
- Permanent display of GPS and battery status.
- The IQ-COMPETINO+ is specifically designed for the Paragliding pilot.
- It has an inlet for optional wind vane-speed sensor.
- 27 user defined display fields.
- Altimeters 3
- Pressure adjustment
- Vario with 5 readings/s
- Digital vario filter adjustable
- Vario/acoustic offset by user adjustable
- Vario averager
- Analog Vario with different display types
- Audio for vario
- Adjustable stall alarm
- Battery level monitoring, temperature compensated
- Flight timer
- Intelligent Launch detection
- Intelligent Landing detection
- Automatic flight analysis after landing
- Numbers of flights recorded (peak data): 100
- Flight memory hours at 60 or 20 sec. scan rate: 291/97
- Max. Trackpoints: 24000
- Metric or imperial units
- Scratch resistant display
- Aerodynamic housing
- Robust ABS housing
- Number of intuitive softkeys at the keypad: 2
- Simulation mode
- Vario Tone Acoustic highly adjustable
- Number of userfields available: 28
- No of pages of userfields: 6
- No of userfields / pages: 3
- User customizable display
- Map display with zooming and panning
- High resolution graphics: 240x160
- Adjustable polars
- Standard McCready functions
- High speed data transfer to PC ( Microsoft Windows ) by USB cable
- Number of independant battery banks and total operation hours: 2/ca.50
- Automatic switchover between battery banks
- Rotating speed sensor connection
- Speed sensor calibration
- Stall alarm dependant on altitude
- 16 channel industrial (maritime) Receiver
- 3D flight logger (FAI-conform)
- No of L/D displays: 4
- No of waypoints: 200
- No of routes: 20
- No of waypoints/route: 30
- Compass rose for intuitive navigation
- Wind direction with windspeed
- Advanced GOTO functions
- Thermal function: guidance (direction and distance) to last thermal
- Glide calculator to goal over several waypoints
- No of different Waypoint formats: 5
Restricted Areas Functions
- No of restricted areas: 20/150
- Display of restricted areas in map
- Upload of restricted areas with PC from standard programmes
- User defined restricted ares (special areas)
- Special Competition Route
- FAI cylinder input, different for every waypoint
- Start cylinder input, with ENTER or EXIT function
- No of different start gates: 10
- Countdown timer
- Automatic or manual switchover between waypoints
- During competition route alternate waypoint selectable
SMS Functions (Option)
The following SMS Functions to a mobile phone (limited Bluetooth) are optional extras...
- Pairable with most mobiles phones (Option)
- Cyclic position SMS sending (Option)
- Competition mode: 8 pos/SMS (Option)
- Plain mode: 1 pos/SMS (Option)
- Keyactivated SMS (Option)
- Emergency SMS after crash landing (Option)
- Elegant and functional design
- High-resolution graphic display
- Easy entry of Competition co-ordinates/ Routes via PC with USB cable.
- FAI-conform flight data are saved until landing.
- Photographic documentation is no longer necessary (in accordance to FAI/IGC regulations for gliders)
- The recording ratio is adjustable according to flight mission between 1 and 60 sec., upon arrival at Waypoint sector the ratio is automatically switched to 1 sec. and an acoustical as well as optical signal is provided to the pilot. It is possible to record up to 290 hours flight time.
- For each flight are recorded: GPS-position, altitude (air pressure and GPS-value), TAS, speed over ground, time, marking for positions.
- Easy data transfer via USB interface to the PC. IGC- and NMEA-data are available. IGC data are provided with digital signature, so that manipulations are identifiable.
For an interactive web-demo see: Brauniger IQ Competino+ Operation
To download Manuals, Software, Firmware and Freeware for the Brauniger IQ Competino+ see: Brauniger IQ Competino+ Downloads
- PG leg mount
- CD with manual
- Flasher software
- Flychart software
- Transport bag
- PC-cable USB type
All technical details are subject to change.
|Model Status||Past model|