Brauniger IQ Competition GPS (PAST MODEL)
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.The IQ Competition GPS combines approved Bräuniger - Variometer - Technology in compact design with the option to connect a Garmin GPS device McCready function. For the very first time an ingenious simple McCready function and display has been realised on the instrument IQ Competition GPS.
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
Brauniger IQ Competition GPS
Alti-Vario | Altimeter-Variometer
Flight Instrument with GPS Access
For Paragliding | Paramotoring | Hang Gliding
The IQ Competition GPS combines approved Bräuniger - Variometer - Technology in compact design with the option to connect a Garmin GPS device McCready function. For the very first time an ingenious simple McCready function and display has been realised on the instrument IQ Competition GPS.
On the Vario display simply appears an additional, single Vario pointer within the climb range, which is in accordance to the required McCready value (ring setting).
Any change of the “ring setting” is therefore indeed easy. It is just necessary to adjust the airspeed in such a way that the pointer shows to the required McCready value!
In addition, a specific acoustics signal supports the easy recognition of the selected ring value.
Goal Approach Calculator
The IQ Competition GPS has also integrated a very effective Goal approach calculator. When GPS receiver is connected, the Micro controller of IQ-COMP-GPS compares continuously the required glide ratio, which is necessary to reach a goal point memorised in the GPS, with the best airborne glide ratio, resulting from the Polar curve data input and the influence of the wind.
All technical dates are subject to change!
- High-precision pressure sensor with no long time drift
- 2 altitudes for absolute or relative reading
- O-set automatic with alt 2
- Speed-probe with stall-alarm, adjust.
- Dual tone audio with McCready indication
- Memo-function (diary)
- Flight recorder conform FAI
- QNH-display in hPa
- Total energy compensation, individual adjustment
- Polar programmable
- Net-Vario or average Vario
- Data output direct to HP, Epson/IBM printers
- Temperature indication
- McCready function with automatic switching on/off
- Final flight calculator supported from a GPS receiver
- Graphical battery power indication
- Easy adjusting of all personal settings with SET-Mode function
- PC-GRAPH software for PC
- Wind speed and direction
Below is the technical information about the Brauniger IQ-Competition GPS Alti-Vario...
- Range: +/- 2000 ft/min analog; +/- 2000 ft/min digital).
- Display: analog and digital.
- Resolution: 40 ft/s analog; 20 ft/s digital
- Average vario: 1...30 sec., adjustable time-constant
- Audio signal: loud, low, off; adjustable descending-sound
- Range: Up to 19999 ft.
- Display: 5 digits digital.
- Resolution: 3 ft.
- Range: 0-90 mph.
- Resolution: 1 mph.
- Stall alarm: Adjustable 10-90 mph
- Real time watch: 24 h mode.
- Flight time: Hours: Minutes.
- FAI conformity.
- Resolution: Height = 3 ft; Speed = 1 mph.
- Scan Rate: 1-5-15-25 seconds.
- Memory: 50 flights up to 70 hrs.
- Parallel (Centronics) for HP, Epson/IBM-printers and serial (RS 232) for PC and printers.
- Data-dumpout of all instrument settings to printer.
- Diary: Readout of peak-values of the past 50 flights.
- Altitude (A1 and A2), Vario, Flight-time, Date, Speed.
Power / Batteries
- Dual power supply
- Battery 1: 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline battery.
- Battery 2: 2 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline battery.
- Total up to 150 hrs.
Dimensions : 150 x 80 x 35 mm.
Brauniger Guarantee: 12 months
- 3 different clamps for hang gliders and paragliders available.
- 2 different speedprobes for hang gliders and paragliders.
All instruments are delivered complete with batteries and protection bag.
The Brauniger IQ-Competition GPS is delivered with Serial PC cable.
Speedprobe and clamp can be ordered separately as an optional extra.
|Model Status||Past model|