Brauniger IQ One (PAST MODEL)
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.The IQ ONE and IQ ONE+ are the first instruments from the next generation of BRAUNIGER Intelligent Flight Instruments, designed to perfectly meet the needs of all paraglider and hang glider pilots, from beginners to the highly experienced.
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
Brauniger IQ One
Paragliding | Paramotoring | Hang Gliding
The IQ ONE and IQ ONE+ are our first instruments from the next generation of BRAUNIGER Intelligent Flight Instruments.
Designed to perfectly meet the needs of all paraglider and hang glider pilots, from beginners to the highly experienced.
The new IQ instruments are even easier to handle, and packed with functions for performance minded pilots.
- Stylish titanium-metallic ABS case, larger display, “soft touch” case grip, large keys.
- New high precision vario digital technology with variable response and excellent audio presence due to our new 'SMARTFILTER' technology.
- Over 250 hours battery life (alkaline cells), 20 years stand by mode, displaying time even when switched off.
- All functions programmable.
- Flight Memory - up to 40 flights, records all peak flight values.
- Connection for an optional speed probe.
Here is the technical data for the Brauniger IQ-One...
- Range: +/- 10 m/s analogue; +/- 96 m/s digital.
- Resolution: 0,3 m/s analogue; +/- 0,1 m/s digital.
- Audio: ASI, volume adjustable in 6 steps.
- Range: up to 11,500 m.
- Display: 5 digits
- Resolution: 1 m
- QNH: adjustable in hPa.
- Real time clock: 24 hour mode
- Flight time: hours / min.
- Peak values for the last 40 flights e.g. time, height, climb rate, sink rate and date.
- Display: digital, resolution 1°C.
- Optional speed probe S2 (HG) or S3 PG, range up to 130 km/h with 1 km/h resolution.
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5 V batteries size AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMh
- Dimensions: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 182 grams incl. batteries, without clamp
- hook and loop fastener leg strap
- Protective bag
- Guarantee 24 months
|Model Status||Past model|