The Insider is lightweight (650 grams) yet impact-resistant, with a robust outer shell and a large field of vision. Made from high quality Vinylester, fibreglass and kevlar, it is lined with top quality EPS-foam for excellent impact-absorption, and fully upholstered with endermic material.
- Thanks to a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, the aramid fiber reinforced outer shell is weight-optimized and can be produced with a constant quality. Material selection and manufacturing process ensure optimum strength and durability.
- The Insider produces little wind noise such that the radio set Vox operation works fine. The airspeed can still be assessed well as the helmet limits the hearing ability only to a minor degree.
- The helmet shell pulled far down at the sides improves the fit on the head and allows for completely pressure-free ear pads. The wide, well padded internal chin strap also contributes to the wearing comfort.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The insider enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The skin-friendly and breathable full textile interior lining (made in EU) provides for a comfortable helmet climate. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Comfortable fit also for special sizes like XS and XXL.
- Resistant (paintable) stove-enamelled multi-layer surface.
- Weight: 650 g.
The Charly Insider is available in six sizes:
X-Small (53-54 cm)
Small (55-56 cm)
Medium (57-58 cm)
Large (59-60 cm)
X-Large (61-62 cm)
XX-Large (63-64 cm)
The number in brackets indicates the head circumference in centimeters.
The Charly Insider comes in various different colour finishes:
- Uni-Colour Red
- Carbon Look*
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|