Flymaster GPS M
Flymaster’s new M-Series instruments will replace the Vario SD and GPS SD. They are brand-new designs with improvements in all areas, Flymaster say.
The GPS M design is more sturdy and also easier to repair. In addition, its display is much easier to read in bright sunlight, and it has clearer airspace representation. A larger-than-standard font size is available with the new landscape view.
This GPS M FLARM design does not come with a built-in Flarm Beacon.
Order & delivery info
If you're considering ordering a Flymaster GPS M then we recommend going for the version with built-in Flarm beacon instead, the Flymaster GPS M FLARM.
If you really want to order a Flymaster GPS M then this would be a special order, which will take 4-8 weeks to arrive and require special shipping, which will cost significantly more. If you're happy with that, email us to request this and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
- Better build and sturdiness
- More modular build
- Easier reparability
- Better visibility under direct sunlight (display much closer to the protective lens)
- New User Interface
- USB type C
- Mass storage device capability
- New “cut-side” view
- IGC creation to Mass storage (SD card)
- New landscape mode
- Bigger fonts in landscape mode
- Optional bumper case
- New buttons for better usability with gloves
- Altitude graph in instrument’s flight log
- Improved Airspaces representation
- Loading waypoints from mass storage file (SD card)
- Works with Flymaster Instrument Manager Software
- Import layouts from instrument
- Strip of hook fastening material on the back, for mounting to an instrument mount or flight deck with loop fastening material
- Safety lanyard, to securely attach the instrument to your leg strap, harness or flight deck
Mounting and securing
The Flymaster GPS M comes with a strip of hook fastening material on the back so it can be directly mounted onto instrument mounts (leg straps, harness mounts etc) or flight decks / cockpits / panels with loop fastening material on. It also comes with a safety lanyard, to securely attach the instrument to your leg strap, harness or flight deck, for example.
Optional extras (see Related Products)
- Flymaster M Series Bumper Case
- Various leg straps
- Various harness mounts