Flymaster NAV (PAST MODEL)
The NAV is an evolution of the former B1-NAV, but it was completely redesigned from inside out, taking advantage of the new engineering achievements of the LIVE, from which it inherit the new architecture, including the new main board and the display with its new protection, just to name a few.
Flymaster now includes 3D AIR-SPACES on the NAV, promoting significant increased safety.
As the other products of the new range, the NAV allows pilots to design their own multiple screens, with the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER software. With the user friendly DESIGNER, every pilot can enjoy designing any screen he wants, each with the data he wants, placed where he wants, in the size he wants! No more complains about small figures: everyone can set them the favourite size! And competition pilots can set up all the tricks they want for each circumstance and personal tactics! Brilliant!
The new structural design of the NAV casing makes it far sturdier than his predecessor and provides high strength protection of the screen against scratches and breaking.
The Flymaster NAV is "leading the way" on cross-country and competition flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market, and adding a significant increase in safety with the 3D restricted air-spaces features.
The main features of the Flymaster NAV are:
- GPS with 50 channels, high sensitivity (-160 dBm), fast start-up (< 1 second Time-To-First-Fix for hot and aided starts ), 4 Hz position update rate
- High contrast and resolution display (320x240)
- High sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
- Next to climb indicator;
- Data Logger with capacity for up to 300,000 points including position, velocity and altitude (833h of flight with 10s interval)
- Wireless interface for connection of air-speed probe, temperature probes, etc.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours of flight).
- Over 400 waypoints capacity
- USER DEFINED SCREEN LAYOUT: Taking advantage of the Flymaster NAV's new graphic processor, which also allows gray scales and increased definition graphics, pilots can customize their own multiple screen layouts using the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER.
- AIRSPACE RESTRICTED AREAS: Flymaster NAV includes 3D restricted flight areas, including setting alarms approach, 2D view of controlled areas and numerical data of its altitude.
For downloads for the Flymaster NAV, including firmware, USB Drivers, and Flymaster NAV User Manual, go to the Flymaster NAV page of the Flymaster website and look under Downloads.
Download the Flymaster Avionics Product Comparison Chart (PDF).
Download the Reasons for buying Flymaster info sheet (PDF).
Optional extras include paragliding and hang gliding Mounts and car charger. See Related Products.
Flybubble note: We recommend the Flymaster Parapocket mount for paraglider pilots as this can be used for both paragliding harness or flight deck mounting.
Flymaster products are covered by a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover incorrect usage such as water damage, broken screens.
To get support for Flymaster instruments, including technical queries, repairs and warranty claims, see the support section of the Flymaster Avionics website.
|Model Status||Past model|