Flytec 6000 (PAST MODEL)
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.
The 6000 is the affordable entry into the new generation of intelligent flight instruments from Flytec, with a compact design and the latest technologies.
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
Perfectly tailored to the needs of both paraglider and hang glider pilots, the Flytec 6000 is ideally suited to a wide range of users, from absolute beginners to ambitious cross country pilots.
The Flytec 6000 is easy to use with many useful features to help you get the best performance out of your flights, including the new high precision Smart-Filter digital Vario technology with variable response time and excellent filtering.
- Elegant, compact design
- Shaped ABS casing with soft-grip surface
- Easily operated keys
- Easy instrument settings via user-friendly menus
- Display protection from 1.5 mm Perspex
- Metric or imperial units
- Dimensions: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 182 g (with 2 batteries, without bracket)
Functions / Technical
Function overview and technical data for the Flytec 6000...
- Measuring range: up to 11,500 m / 37,000 ft
- Display: Digital, 5 digits, ft or m
- Resolution of 1 m or 1 ft
- QNH: User can set the altitude with barometric pressure
- QNH: Barometric pressure shown in hPa (hectopascals) or inHg (inches of mercury)
- MSL altimeter user-correctable (no need to send in for calibration)
The 6000 has three independent altimeters:
- ALT1: Absolute altimeter (MSL up to 11,500 m / 37,000 ft)
- ALT2: Absolute or relative altimeter (ft or m)
- ALT3: Relative altimeter (with one button zeroing)
The Flytec 6000 can display ALT1 or ALT2 simultaneously with ALT3.
Variometer Functions (Vario)
- Audio + visual Vario
- Digital technology with adjustable Smart Filter (to adjust for turbulence filter)
- Display: ± 10 m/s or ± 20 ft/min x 100
- Resolution: 0.2 m/s or 0.4 ft/min x 100
- Patented display with a constant resolution over the entire display area
- Adjustable digital Vario filter
- Measuring range: ± 96 m/s (19,200 ft/min)
- Display: m/s or ft/min x 100
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s or 0.1 ft/min x 100
- Vario Averager - user adjustable from 1 to 30 seconds
- Highly adjustable Vario tone acoustics (user-adjustable)
- 6 volume / loudness settings
- Climb acoustic sound and interval modulation
- Maximum frequency interval adjustable from 3 m/s to 11 m/s
- Adjustable threshold
- Real time clock (12/24 hour) with date and automatic calendar
- Stopwatch: Up to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Automatic flight timer / recording
- Range: -20 ° C to 76 ° C
- Display: ° C or ° F
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C or 0.1 ° F
- Automatic flight timer / recording
- Maximum 40 storable flights (internal memory)
Power Supply (Batteries)
- Power supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries (or NiMh batteries)
- Operating time: Over 250 hours with 2 Alkaline batteries
- Stand-by mode: Several years in stand-by mode with visible display of current time of day (caution for leaking batteries)
- Continuous battery level / voltage monitoring and display (temperature compensated)
- Auto power off when not in use
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 60 ° C
- Protective pouch.
- Paragliding leg mount
- 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Warranty: 24 months
Flytec note: Technical amendments reserved.
Please go to the Flytec website to download the latest copy of the manual.
|Model Status||Past model|