Flytec 6005 (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.An excellent entry level Alti-Vario featuring 3 altimeters, analogue and digital variometers, extensive audio control, speed and temperature sensors, time, flight log functions, and barograph - all in a compact package with excellent battery life!
The Flytec 6005 is an excellent entry level Alti-Vario (Altimeter-Variometer) featuring 3 altimeters, analogue and digital variometers, extensive audio control, speed and temperature sensors, time, flight log functions, and barograph - all in a compact package with excellent battery life!
Here below is an overview of some of the functions that the Flytec 6005 has...
- Superb ergonomics and styling.
- Very compact and light.
- 3 altimeters.
- Digital and analog variometer.
- Smart-filter technology.
- User customizable audio.
- 5 full-time data fields.
- Always-on realtime clock.
- Louder audio with 6 settings.
- Ambient temperature sensor.
- Battery life over 250 hours (2xAA).
- Airspeed sensor ready.
- 2 year warranty.
- Altimeter 1 - MSL up to 37,000 ft (11,500 m).
- Altimeter 2 - Absolute or relative (ft or m).
- Altimeter 3 - Reference altitude with one button zeroing at any time.
- QNH: Set altitude with barometric pressure.
- MSL altimeter user correctable (no need to to send in for calibration).
- Analog display - patented twin pass scale up to ±2000 ft/mn (10 m/s).
- Digital display - up to 19,200 ft/min (96 m/sec) in 10 ft/min. increments.
- Averager - users selectable between 1-30 seconds.
- Sink alarm - user slectable threshold (can be easily disabled).
Extensive audio control
- 6 loudness settings.
- Adjustable vario threshold.
- Adjustable pitch.
- Adjustable dampening.
- Smart-Filter technology minimizes false lift indication.
- ASI - audio scale indication.
- Digital speed display - 3 user selectable ranges 0-30, 0-60, or 0-120 mph with optional HG or PG sensor.
- Speed display in mph, kph or knots.
- Stall alarm - User selectable threshold (requires optional sensor).
- Airspeed correction: ±50%.
- Current ambient temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius w/ 1† resolution.
- Temperature correction ± 14.2 F.
- Real-time clock - Always-on time and date.
- Flight timer - keeps track of flight duration.
- Stopwatch - may be started, stopped and reset during flight.
- Automatically records 50 most recent flights.
- Records peak values of: altitude 1 and 2, analog lift and sink, digital lift and sink, flight duration and date of flight.
- Recorded flights and values may be displayed at any time.
- Flight memory data maintained if batteries are removed.
- Automatically recording - no need to turn on barograph!
- Extremely easy to read display
- 5 full-time digital displays, analog display and instrument status display (mode, battery, sink alarm, loudness).
- Intuitive function button allocation.
- Compact, light, rugged, ergonomic and aerodynamic housing.
- Size: 5-3/8" x 2-7/8" x 13/16" (138 x 74 x 23 mm).
- Weight: 6.4 oz.(182 g) including batteries without clamp.
Power Supply (Batteries)
- Battery life over 250 hours on 2 x AA batteries (included).
- 10 years in standby mode.
- Continual display of battery status.
The following items are included with the Flytec 6005...
- Protective carry bag
- hook and loop fastener leg strap
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Warranty : 2 years
- Flytec / Brauniger Hang Gliding or Paragliding Air Speed Indicator (ASI) speed sensors
- Various Instrument Mounts
- Various Flight Decks
- Perspex Instrument Covers (PlexiCovers)
|Model Status||Past model|