Flytec 6015 (PAST MODEL)
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.The 6015 is the ideal access to Alti-Vario-GPS technology! It fills the gap between the entry level Flytec 6005/6010 and the high-end Flytec 6020/6030 flight instruments, with a 20 channel GPS offering groundspeed, windspeed and thermal finding functions. The 6015 is the perfect flight instrument for newcomers, as well as ambitious pilots who just enjoy free flying.
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
The Flytec 6015 flight instrument covers the requirements of paraglider and delta-wing (hang glider) pilots, and it is the perfect complement to our FLYTEC 6005 and FLYTEC 6010 flight instruments. In addition to various data regarding position and flight route, the FLYTEC 6015 Alti-Vario-GPS also displays your ground speed precisely, which is a very useful feature for all pilots.
Sporting an ultra-flat, elegant design, metallic ABS-housing, small volume, lateral soft-touch gripping surface and easily operable keys, the Flytec 6015 is compact and easy to use. All functions are adjustable via easy menu mode. Relevant flight information is presented on it's high-contrast display, without having to change pages in-flight.
Armed with a highly sensitive SiRF III GPS-receiver of the newest generation, the 6015 will give your location and ground speed quickly and accurately. It's new, high-precision digital Vario technology with variable response time gives excellent filtering due to new smartfilter technology. It also has speed sensor (ASI) access (speed sensor optional extra).
The 6015 gives more than 40 hours of operating time for a AA alkaline battery-set, and 20 years in stand-by with visibly running clock. Alternatively, you can NiMh rechargeable batteries instead.
Flight Memory: all maximal /minimal values of up to 50 flights; automatic recording of flights and readout in IGC format. Up to 120 hours recording time according to preset recording interval. Readout of flights with the reliable and extensive flight analysis software FlyChart, or with other IGC compliant analysis programs.
Due to recent Flash-processor technology, software updates for the instrument may be downloaded at any time via Internet and by use of an appropriate software programme.
- Integrated super sensitive 20 channel GPS
- Highly responsive vario with intelligent filtering
- User customizable audio and flight functions
- Automatic tracklog recording up to 50 flights and 291 hrs
- Scrolling altitude and vario graph
- Return to last thermal pointer
- Track compass with wind speed and direction
- Sleek, compact and rugged housing
- User-friendly keypad and menu
- 40 hour battery life on 2 AA
- USB port and FlyChart compatible
- Downloadable instrument options and upgrades
- Detail function list below
Here is a overview of functions of the Flytec 6015 Alti-Vario-GPS...
- Three altimeters:
Altimeter 1 (ALT1): Absolute altitude; AMSL up to 37,000 ft (11,500 m)
Altimeter 2 (ALT2): Absolute or relative altitude (ft or m)
Altimeter 3 (ALT3): Reference / differential altitude; with one button zeroing at any time
- Scrolling altitude graph
- Set altitude with based on know reference altitude, barometric pressure (QNH), GPS altitude, or standard pressure
- Measuring range: up to 12,300 m
- Display: m or ft, 5-digits, digital
- Resolution: 1 m or 1 ft
- QNH: air pressure indication in hPa or inHg
Very low-noise digital technology with adjustable smart filter (turbulence filter).
- Digital display: up to 60,000 ft/min (300 m/sec) in 10 ft/min. increments
- Averager: user selectable between 1 - 30 seconds
- Sink alarm: user selectable threshold (can be easily disabled)
- Scrolling vario graph
Extensive audio control:
- 6 loudness settings
- Adjustable vario threshold
- Adjustable pitch, pitch modulation, frequency and frequency modulation
- Adjustable Smart-Filter technology minimizes false lift indication
- Patented display with constant resolution over the entire indicating range
- Patented twin-pass scale up to ±2000 ft/min. (± 10 m/s)
- Resolution: 0.2 m/s or 40 ft/min
- Measuring range: ± 300 m/ s
- Display: m/ s oder ft /min 100
- Resolution: 0.1 m/ s oder 0.1 ft /min 100
- Integrator adjustable from 1 sec to 30 sec
- Measuring range: – 20°C up to + 60°C
- Display: °C or ° F
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1° F
- Can be calibrated
- 4 sound levels
- Climb acoustics are tone and frequency modulated, maximum interval frequency adjustable from 3 m/ s to 11 m/ s, or smartinterval, wide range of adjustment for audio and response threshold
- Speed indication by GPS or optional TAS speed sensor (vane type) (sensor optional extra)
- Digital airspeed display when used with optional HG or PG sensor
- Measuring range vane sensor: 0 km/ h up to 120 km/ h
- Ground speed (GPS speed-over-ground)
- Wind speed
- Speed display in miles-per-hour (mph), kph (km/h) or knots (kts)
- Adjustable Stall Alarm: User selectable threshold (requires optional sensor)
- Airspeed correction: ±50%
- TAS vane sensor can be calibrated ± 50%
- Resolution: 1 km/ h, 1 kt or 1 mph
- Automatic flight start and stop detection
- 50 flight logbook
- Adjustable record interval with up to 291 hours (55 hours @10 sec.)
- 20,000 track log points
- Flight memory data maintained if batteries are removed
- Optional FAI recording
- Super sensitive 20 channel GPS
- 1 second refresh rate, independent of the flight memory scan rate
- Navigation track compass
- Return to last thermal pointer
- Wind speed and direction
- Current position display
- Up to 300 waypoints and 1 route (option)
- Logbook containing the last 50 flights, with date, take-off time, flight time, max. altitude and min. /max. vario
- Up to 120 hrs. recording time at a scan rate of 30 s, with position, barometric altitude and GPS altitude, Satellite constellation and True Airspeed
- Recording interval: 1 sec up to 30 sec
- PC-access with USB-1.1-cable, analysis with FlyChart
- Real-time clock
- Time set from GPS
- USB 1.1 port
- FlyChart compatible
- Download firmware upgrades
- Firmware Update by use of the FLYTEC Flasher Tool.
- The most recent firmware is published on the FLYTEC Website
FlyChart: Facilitates additional, individual settings, e. g. audio-tone pitch, response characteristics, sensitivity etc., flight statistics, flight database, print-out
- Size: 5-3/8" x 2-7/8" x 13/16" (138 x 74 x 23 mm)
- Weight: approx 180 grams (including batteries, without attachment)
- Compact, light, rugged, ergonomic and aerodynamic housing
- Intuitive keypad
- Operating temperature: – 15°C up to + 50°C
- Storage temperature: – 30°C up to + 70°C
Easy to read hybrid segment and graphic display.
Full-time digital displays:
- Analog vario display
- Instrument status display (GPS, battery, sink alarm, loudness)
- Alt 1 display
- Graphic compass
- Digital vario display
- Digital speed/temperature display
- Alt 2/3 display
- Graphic vario/altitude graph
Optional scratch resistant display face available.
- Power supply: 2 Alkaline batteries AA, or NiMh accumulators
- Battery life: Over 40 hours with 2 x AA Alkaline batteries (included) or 10 years in standby mode
- Continual display of battery status in run mode and in start-up sequence
The Flytec 6015 includes the following:
- Protective carry bag
- Paragliding bracket
- 2 AA batteries
- USB cable
- CD-Operation Manual
- FlyChart software (FlyChart license self generated on first connection)
- Warranty 2 years (24 months)
You can get important and essential downloads for the Flytec 6015, including the latest manuals, firmware and software, on Flytec Switzerland's website:
- Flytec 6015 Downloads (opens in a new window)
*Subject to technical amendments.
|Model Status||Past model|