Gin Bolero Plus (PAST MODEL)
Gin Gliders Bolero Plus
The new easy glider in Gin's range, the Bolero Plus, has been launched!
Easy to Fly
Gin's principle design consideration was to give pilots discovering paragliding a glider which is easy to fly, comfortable and of course, extremely safe.
Craftmanship and Dedication...
Gin has dedicated one and a half years to developing this amazing new wing, and has flown hundreds of hours with prototypes until he was satisfied it was absolutely right, as he imagined it.
Gin Gliders Bolero Plus > Differences
- An easier take off with lighter inflation.
- A flatter turn with a better sink rate.
- More precision in turns and a more 'compact' feeling wing : more efficient in thermals.
- Canopy adjustment for a fine shape.
- 3 main "A" lines.
- A new fabric finish E85A for the Porcher New Skytex fabric, which offers greater performance and durability, and also reduces fabric weight, improving launch, security and re-inflation.
- Water-based and environmentally friendly coating.
Bolero Plus > Size & Weight Ranges > Unpowered
|Size||All-Up Weight Range - DHV
|Bolero Plus XS||55-75 Kg|
|Bolero Plus S||70-85 Kg
|Bolero Plus M||80-105 Kg|
|Bolero Plus L||95-120 Kg|
|Bolero Plus XL||115-140 Kg|
Bolero Plus > Size & Weight Ranges > Powered
|Size||All-Up Weight Range - DULV|
|Bolero Plus S||110 Kg (including engine)|
|Bolero Plus M||130 Kg (including engine)|
|Bolero Plus L||150 Kg (including engine)|
Gin Gliders Bolero Plus > Certification
Bolero Plus is certified DHV 1 in all sizes.
Bolero Plus Small, Medium & Large are also certified ACPUL Standard.
Bolero Plus Small, Medium & Large are also certified DULV (for Paramotor use).
Colours: Fuel; Rocks; Sun; Sunset
|LTF Certification||LTF 1|
|AFNOR Certification||AFNOR Standard|
|DULV Certification||DULV Paramotor Solo|
|Model Status||Past model|