Gin Concertina Bag 4
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
An update to the popular Gin Concertina Bag 3, with new graphics and a slightly narrower cut to provide a better fit in modern smaller and narrower glider rucksacks.
Whatever your model of paraglider you should look after the leading edge when packing your wing, to will reduce ageing and maintain the durability of your wing which results in better inflation, reinflation and performance.
Packing your wing using the concertina packing method maintains optimum performance and inflation characteristics by maintaining the shape of the leading edge and by minimizing panel stretching and fabric abrasion.
This can sometimes be easier said than done, especially if you have no assistance in the landing field, or it's windy! The Gin concertina packing bag helps you pack your glider quickly and easily.
The risers can be left attached to the harnesses. Alternatively, if your prefer to detach the risers from the harnesses, there is an integrated pocket to secure the risers.
A flap system with buckles along 2/3rds of the length holds the wing in place neatly and integrated straps secure the folded bag.
- High quality materials used throughout, chosen for durability and light weight.
- No hook-and-loop fastener used to secure the leading edge, as this can abrade fabric.
- Integrated pocket to secure the risers. Risers can be left attached to the harness.
- A flap system with buckles along two-thirds of the length holds the wing neatly in place.
- Mesh along the sides of the bag promotes airflow and keeps the wing drier.
- Two integrated external straps attached to the bag secure the folded bag.
Two sizes available:
- 2.5m for small, high aspect ratio gliders like the Boomerang, or XS size gliders and mini wings
- 3m for most wings
To choose the correct size, find out the maximum chord of your wing, usually in it's tech specs table.
If your glider has a chord length over 3.0m, simply fold the overlapping trailing edge back into the bag before folding the bag.
- 2.5m size – 400g
- 3.0m size – 420g
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|