Gin Concertina Bag 4
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Concertina Bag 4
Whatever your model of paraglider you should look after the leading edge when packing your wing.
Taking care when packing will reduce ageing and maintain the durability of your wing which results in better inflation, reinflation and performance. Gin have always recommended that you pack your wing using the concertina packing method. This can sometimes be easier said than done, especially if you have no assistance in the landing field, or it's windy!
Protect your investment with the latest Gin concertina packing bag, which will help you pack your glider quickly and easily. Concertina packing also has benefits for the rest of the wing by reducing panel stretching and limiting fabric abrasion.
- High quality materials used throughout, chosen for durability and light weight.
- No hook-and-loop fastener used to secure the leading edge, as this can abrade fabric.
- Integrated pocket to secure the risers. Risers can be left attached to the harness.
- A flap system with buckles along two-thirds of the length holds the wing neatly in place.
- Mesh along the sides of the bag promotes airflow and keeps the wing drier.
- Two integrated external straps attached to the bag secure the folded bag.
Two sizes available:
- 2.5m for high aspect ratio, XS or mini wings.
- 3m for most wings.
To choose the correct size, find out the maximum chord of your wing, usually in it's tech specs table.
If your glider has a chord length over 3.0m, simply fold the overlapping trailing edge back into the bag before folding the bag.
- 2.5m size – 400g
- 3.0m size – 420g
Stock code: GA0112-2-size
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|