Gin Fuse (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
The Fuse is a tandem paraglider for professionals who demand only the best for their passengers—and for themselves!
The Fuse contains the same EPT (Equalized Pressure Technology) that’s at the heart of our XC wing, the Carrera. EPT means a better launch, a better landing and a better flight all-round! The Fuse is both reliable and efficient for commercial use, yet makes no compromises when flown for pure pleasure.
Model Status: Past model
EN Certification: EN B, EN C
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
Effortless inflation and take-off
The Fuse is easy to manage on the ground and inflates smoothly and evenly in all flyable conditions. And because the Fuse profile produces a lot of lift at low airspeeds, you’ll get airbourne without a fuss—even if your passenger doesn’t move as enthusiastically as you would wish!
Agile, well-balanced handling
The Fuse reacts to your control inputs with speed and precision and goes exactly where you put it. The wing gives you just the right amount of feedback, so your passenger stays comfortable and you easily find lift and stay in thermals. Or, if you prefer to land sooner, the agility of the wing means that you can still have some fun on your way down!
The Fuse has excellent roll response even at lower speeds, ideal on tight landing approaches. Near minimum speed, the sink rate increases significantly and—in appropriate conditions—you can use this behaviour to your advantage during the last few metres before touchdown. Despite this, the wing’s energy retention is good and you can still flare with authority.
Wide real-world weight range
The Fuse has a wide useable weight range—you can fly at maximum weight, minimum weight and everywhere in between. The Fuse comfortably covers most sizes of humans and even some pets!
All these characteristics—as a result of EPT—combine to give you a safety margin and field of use that’s wider than ever before.
- Optimized airfoil with Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for stability, handling and performance
- Thinner profile improves take-off and reduces material weight
- Line and riser layout optimized for big ears (large area of A3 and split A-riser)
- Clamp cleat system to lock big ears in place
- Long trimmers (11cm) enable greater penetration, for example in strong valley winds. The slightly negative and large positive trimmers allows you to adjust the speed over the whole weight range.
- 20mm technora and polyester riser
A full range of GIN accessories designed for use with the Fuse are available: harnesses, rescues, etc.
- Top surface: Dominico 30 DMF (WR) 41g/m2
- Bottom surface: Dominico N20 DMF (WR) 35g/mA
- Ribs: Porcher Skytex 9017 E29A (diagonal, loaded, band) / Dominico N30 DFM 32g/m2 (unloaded, half-ribs)
- Upper: Edelrid 7950 (Sleeved dyneema)
- Mid/Main: Edelrid 7343 (Sleeved technora aramid)
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||90-175kg||110-220kg|
*NB: Gin originally released the Fuse in one size, 41. Later they added size 37. Order the colour you want from the options and let us know which size you want.
Colours: Tango; Clover.
Included with your glider: XXL rucksack, inner bag, compression strap, spreader bars, karabiners, usb manual, repair tape.
|EN Certification||EN B, EN C|
|Model Status||Past model|