Gin Gingo II (PAST MODEL)
Gin Gliders Gingo II
Comfortable, precise and easy to fly, the Gingo II is the new intermediate paragliding harness from Gin, suitable for all pilots. Equipped with the latest GIN harness technology, the Gingo II is more compact than it's predecessor and has a sleek new look!
Gin Gliders Gingo II > Features
- 3 click buckles with T-lock safety system
- Under-seat rescue container* (redesigned with unique complete opening of the container)
- 2 side pockets + 1 big back pocket with radio and camel back holder.
- Towing attachment points
- Certified LTF
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Weight: approx 4.5 kg (with wooden plate, without back protection)**
- Attachment points to add an optional foot stirrup
- Optional light carbon seat plate (save up to 400g)
- Optional side protection
- Delivered with Gin GinSoft III back protection and carabiners
* Reserve parachute not included.
** Flybubble Note: We checked the weight of the Gin Gliders Gingo II Large for ourselves, complete with GinSoft III back protection, karabiners, the standard wooden seat plate, and built in reserve bridles, and it weighed approximately 6.4 kg (deduct 400 grams from this for the optional carbon seat plate = approx 6.0 kg).
Gin Gliders Gingo II > Harness Size & Pilot Height Guide
Gingo II Small
Gingo II Medium
Gingo II Large
Up to 175 cm
170 cm - 185 cm
180 cm +
This Harness Size & Pilot Height Guide table is for reference only, and can be changed according to weight and flying conditions.
Gin Gliders Gingo II > Optional Extras
- Gin Gliders Carbon Seat Plate (saves approx 400 grams)
- Gin Gliders Side Protection (Pair)
- Various Foot Stirrups
- Various Speed Systems / Speed Bars
- Various Flight Decks / Flight Panels / Cockpits
|Model Status||Past model|