Gin Switch (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
The GIN Switch is a reversible airbag harness / rucksack that is lightweight, yet makes no compromises in safety or comfort. Simply turn the rucksack inside out to convert it to a certified AIR BAG harness with a ready rescue connection. Comfort in flight is superb, due to the geometry of the harness and the shaped and reinforced back.
The Switch represents a growing trend of flying with split legs, rather than a seat plate. This means that you have a more natural relationship with your wing: feedback is enhanced, but so is stability.
As a rucksack, the Switch is very comfortable even on a long walk, due to the ergonomic shape and ventilation system on the back.
- Certified AIR BAG
- Split legs
- Light automatic buckles on chest strap with Safe T-bar
- Square normal buckle on leg straps
- Rescue connection bridle to the shoulder straps included
- Pulleys for speed bar
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation System
- Side mesh Pocket on bag side
- Side + seat deepness trimming adjustments
Weight: 2.7 kg
|Model Status||Past model|