Gin Softshell Gloves
Measure your hand circumference and length with a soft tape then check the sizes table. If you’re between sizes, choose the larger one.
Measure around the palm of your dominant hand just below your knuckles in cm.
Hand length (palm)
Measure tip of middle finger down to the base of your palm in cm.
Sizes & measurements (cm)
|Hand length (palm)||17-18||19-20||21-22||23-24|
You can also see our glove sizing guide.
Gin Softshell Gloves: for warmer conditions
The index fingers are tipped with conductive fabric which makes it easy to use touch-screen devices. The Humax soft shell construction keeps out the wind and there are real leather reinforcements across the palms and fingers.
- Lightweight close fitting glove which offers increased dexterity and feel
- Goatskin leather patches for grip and extra protection from line burns
- Padded section on outside edge of palm below little finger reduces discomfort if you fly with a wrap
- Soft, close fitting cuff to keep the warmth in
- Pre-curved fingers for a precise fit, reducing tight spots
- Hang loops for drying. Supplied with mesh storage bag
- Humax waterproof, windproof and breathable soft shell construction
- Lightweight just 85g pair (M size)
- Colour: black
- Weight: 85g (size M)
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|