Hanwag Sky GTX
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Hanwag Sky GTX flying boots
- Extremely comfortable midsole
- Rubber toe cap
- Smooth Ghillie lacing on lower section
- Closed eyelets on upper section
- Click clamps in between lower and upper sections
Hanwag boots are made of only the finest European grain leathers and materials, and have a reputation for extraordinary levels of comfort and fit.
Named after Italian "Vittorio Bramani", probably the best-known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
- Click Clamp system (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enable different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- High, protective rubber rand
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on the lower section of the upper
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- No open eyelets or lace hooks to prevent line tangling
- Rubber toe caps
- Soft, stretch fabric padded cuff
- Flex zone at heel
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Shock absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Extremely comfortable midsole
- Vibram® sole
- Made in Europe
- Gender: Unisex
- ABCD categorisation: C*
- Upper material: Suede / Air Mesh fabric
- Sole Features: EVA rubber outsole with flex zones. High-grip profile with turf cleats. Wide sole surface Additional cushioning.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Outer sole: Vibram® Mars
- Lace lengths: UK 4 - 6 = 180 cm | UK 6 - 9 = 190 cm | UK 9 - 12 = 200 cm
- Weight: 1270g pair (635 grams each) (shoe size 8)
- Last: Normal fit
*Many footwear manufacturers categorise their boots into categories A, B, C and D. Hiking boots in category C are suitable even for multi-day treks on rough terrain with a heavy rucksack - like a paragliding backpack! They have a stiff sole which is suitable for flexible crampons; the hybrid step-in style ones, also known as 'semi-automatic'.
- UK 5 - 12.5 in half sizes (Euro 38 - 48)
Not sure about UK/Euro sizes? See our Shoe/Boot Size Guide.
Years of experience, expert craftsmanship, the best materials and robust construction techniques ensure the optimal functionality and outstanding quality of Hanwag footwear. Hanwag stands for a perfect fit, function, quality and handcrafted expertise.
Hanwag boots Info
Useful information and tips for HANWAG boots, including lacing, cleaning and care, and resoling.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|