Hanwag Sky GTX
Hanwag boots are made of only the finest European grain leathers and materials, and have a reputation for extraordinary levels of comfort and fit.
Named after Italian "Vittorio Bramani", probably the best-known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enable different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- High, protective rubber rand
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on the lower section of the upper
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- No open eyelets or lace hooks to prevent line tangling
- Rubber toe caps
- Soft, stretch fabric padded cuff
- Flex zone at heel
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Extremely comfortable midsole
- Vibram® sole
- Made in Europe
Weight: 635 grams each (shoe size 7-7.5)
Upper: Suede / Air Mesh
Sole: Vibram® Mars
Sole Features: EVA rubber outsole with flex zones. High-grip profile with turf cleats. Wide sole surface Additional cushioning.
Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
Last: Normal fit
Laces: 200 cm long, 6 mm diameter
Colours: Mango (orange), Marine (navy blue)
- UK 4 - 12.5 (in half sizes)
Not sure about UK/Euro sizes? See our Shoe/Boot Size Guide.
Hanwag Boots Info
Useful information and tips for HANWAG boots, including lacing, cleaning and care, and resoling.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|