Kortel Kanibal II (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
The Kanibal II isn't just the Kanibal renewed. We increased our product range, so the Kanibal II and Kanibal Race were born.
Kortel Kanibal II - "Beat them all!"
The Kanibal II is a XC / racing harness designed for high performance and competition flying, incorporating the “KARVE System”©. It has independent leg straps, and the chest strap is integrated into the instrument holder, which can be used as a ballast container with an adjustable capacity of up to approximately 4 liters.
- Foot stirrup adjustable in the air, can be used to help turn the glider.
- Accelerator connected to the foot stirrup by an elastic cord allowing it to be brought into action quickly without using hands.
- Yaw dampening and upper shoulder support.
- Reserve parachute pocket under the seat; handle on the right.
- Mousse Bag : 14 cm divided into 3 independent sections.
- The serial number and the size are under the right safety riser cover on the right shoulder.
Installation and Adjustment
Reserve parachute installation and adjustment: see Kortel Design Technical Support
- EN 1651, EN 12491
- LTF with a 17cm back protector
3 sizes are available:
- Up to 168 cm, size S
- From 166 to 182 cm, size M
- From 180 to 195 cm , size L
The weights are given with all standard accessories included (not speedbag): back protector, carabineers, speed bar, foot stirrup, rescue risers, rescue handle, instrument holder.
- S : 6.6 kg
- M : 6.8 kg
- L : 7 kg
The Kanibal II is delivered with:
- Foot stirrup
- Speed bar
- 14cm back protector
- Rescue handle
- Rescue risers
- Stainless steel quicklinks (maillons)
- Instrument holder, with built in chest strap
- Kortel Kocon (Speedbag) - improves the performance and comfort in flight.
- Kortel Removable ABS Chest Strap for Kanibal II & Kanibal Race
|Model Status||Past model|