Kortel Kontainer V4
From £71.10 Excl. Tax: £59.25 Was £79.00
Select all options to view stock availability
3 in stock In stock and ready to ship. See our Shipping and Stock page for more info.
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Kontainer V4 is designed to front mount a compact ultralight paragliding reserve parachute to an open style paragliding harness.
- Size S: 149g*
- Size L: 153g*
* Reserve handle included. Removable sheath: 25g.
The Kontainer V4 is available in two sizes, to fit all possible reserve sizes.
Size S, for ultra compact small ultralight reserves:
- Krisis UL80 (2800 cm3), UL95 (3300 cm3)
- High Adventure Beamer 3 Light 100 (3324 cm3)
Size L, for compact larger ultralight and light reserves:
- Krisis UL115 (3500 cm3)
- Karre 125 (4700 cm3)
- High Adventure Beamer 3 Light 130 (3837 cm3)
- High Adventure Beamer 3 130 (4959 cm3)
- Kontainer V4
- Reserve handle
Kontainer V4: front mount reserve container
The Kontainer V4 front mount reserve outer container is designed to allow you to install a compact ultralight paragliding reserve parachute in a frontal position on an open-style paragliding harness.
- Ergonomic handle: Easy reserve extraction for both left and right-handed.
- Single anchor for the reserve bridles: The reserve bridles are connected to the Kontainer and to the harness at the same time.
- Konnect system: Integrated Konnect system.
- Holding strap: Prevents the reserve from flipping over, which would make extraction impossible, in case of a large collapse.
- Instrument mounting: Small loop fastener surface for compact small flight instruments.
- Guide sleeve (optional extra): A removable sheath is available as an optional extra for connecting the reserve bridles to the shoulder straps.
- Quick Guide (pdf)
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|