Kortel Kontainer V4
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
- Size S: 149g*
- Size L: 153g*
* Reserve handle included. Removable sheath: 25g.
The Kontainer V4 is available in two sizes, to fit all possible reserve sizes.
Size S, for ultra compact small ultralight reserves:
- Krisis UL80 (2800 cm3), UL95 (3300 cm3)
- High Adventure Beamer 3 Light 100 (3324 cm3)
Size L, for compact larger ultralight and light reserves:
- Krisis UL115 (3500 cm3)
- Karre 125 (4700 cm3)
- High Adventure Beamer 3 Light 130 (3837 cm3)
- High Adventure Beamer 3 130 (4959 cm3)
- Kontainer V4
- Reserve handle
Kontainer V4: front mount reserve container
The Kontainer V4 front mount reserve outer container is designed to allow you to install a compact ultralight paragliding reserve parachute in a frontal position on an open-style paragliding harness.
- Ergonomic handle: Easy reserve extraction for both left and right-handed.
- Single anchor for the reserve bridles: The reserve bridles are connected to the Kontainer and to the harness at the same time.
- Konnect system: Integrated Konnect system.
- Holding strap: Prevents the reserve from flipping over, which would make extraction impossible, in case of a large collapse.
- Instrument mounting: Small loop fastener surface for compact small flight instruments.
- Guide sleeve (optional extra): A removable sheath is available as an optional extra for connecting the reserve bridles to the shoulder straps.
- Quick Guide (pdf)
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|