Niviuk Kode P
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
EN Certification: EN A, EN B, EN C, EN 926-1 Load Test
LTF Certification: LTF A, LTF B, LTF C
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
|TOTAL WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||kg||-||-||45-70||50-70||60-85||65-90||70-95||90-115|
|EXTENDED WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||MIN-MAX||kg||-||-||70-90||70-80, 80-100||-||-||-||-|
|CERT. TWF EXT.||-||-||EN/LTF C||EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C||-||-||-||-|
* The total weight of the wing may differ ±2% due to variations in the weight of the fabric supplied by the manufacturers.
Choose your ideal size*
* Flybubble note: Where Niviuk writes "Speed Wings" and "Speed Wings Advanced" we think this should be "Mini Wings" and "Mini Wings Advanced" respectively. Whilst we realise that the definition of the different types of wing can be unclear, we think the Kode P is more a paraglider than a speed wing. For example, speed wings tend to be designed more to go down fast, with a steeper glide angle than paragliders, and generally have a flat aspect ratio below 4. Mini wings tend to be designed more for efficient gliding and soaring in high winds, and have a flat aspect ratio over 4.
Standard colours: Citrik, Bitter, Acid, Spicy.
Custom colours: Choose your colours and email us the colour reference with your order. Include a screenshot if you can. Full payment required upfront to confirm your order after which it cannot be cancelled.
- Compress bag, compression strap, riser bag, repair kit.
Ultralight with a double-surface
Combination of materials and internal structure to guarantee the optimum balance between lightness and durability.
Handling to suit you
Pleasant and more intuitive handling in the sizes 22, 24 & 26. Because of their size and loading, the intermediate sizes (16, 18 & 20) are more dynamic with a plus in speed, Mini Wings, but the changes developed on the front view make them very stable and maintain the easy flying characteristics of larger sizes. Enjoy a more daring touch with the smaller sizes (12 and 14), which are small Mini Wings!
Essence of touring
Its versatility will allow you to undertake a multitude of adventures. The wing permits you to fly in thermals and strong winds without having to compromise on safety and comfort. In addition, its lightness and ease of take off on all types of terrain will add to your hike & fly adventures.
Target & advantages
The KODE P is versatile in all sizes, letting you enjoy flying whilst feeling in control.
Hike & fly
Sizes 12-14, and 16-18 (closer to top range load) are designed for experienced pilots with active piloting skills, considering that loading will influence wing reactions and flight characteristics
Hike & fly fun
Its light weight will allow you to take your hike & fly challenges to another level, as well as being a very compact glider, which is easy to pack and transport. Easy to launch from any location.
- From 1.55 kg, the compact Kode P allows you to optimise space and weight.
- Sizes 16 and 18 are lighter because they are made of lighter materials and have been certified with overload certification to achieve a greater weight range in flight.
- The wing turns progressively and pleasantly.
- Capacity to climb in thermals: very efficient, easy to turn and intuitive.
- Its design guarantees precise piloting, with optimal geometry, thus achieving excellent handling and precise input responses.
Based on the aesthetics of the new generation of Niviuk paragliders. Available in three colours: Spicy, Acid and Bitter.
New internal structure
The latest generation internal structure is based on the Klimber 2P for easy, fast and compact packing. Structural reinforcements have also been optimised to be lighter, with maximum durability with minimum extra material.
The internal structure is made from Skytex 27 g/m2 combining it with Dokdo 32 g/m2 in the largest sizes, at the greatest load demand points, to maintain the strength, shape, and durability of the wing.
The ultimate in lightness
The use of lightweight materials (Dokdo 25g/m2 on the upper and lower surface, Dokdo 36g/m2 for the nose of the leading edge in sizes 20 and 26 and Dokdo 25 g/m2 for all surfaces in sizes 12, 14, 16 and 18) is combined with the use of new Nitinol rods; they have the same properties as the previous ones, but are lighter and allow for more compact and faster packing.
High quality finish
The leading edge has a very taut surface (3DL technology) and no creases due to the high-quality finish, which increases performance. Combined with 3DP technology, the leading edge maintains its shape and avoids deformation. Both technologies improve the durability of the glider.
Based on the structural design of the Klimber 2P to reduce weight and designed for more safety and comfort.
Evolution of the canopy
A canopy designed to achieve the perfect balance in terms of turn and roll stability.
The best guarantee
In order to guarantee the authenticity of the product, Niviuk places the International Guarantee Card inside each wing pack.
It contains an 8 digit code that, when entered in the MyNiviuk section, can be used for product registration, to carry out procedures and request maintenance.
|EN Certification||EN A, EN B, EN C, EN 926-1 Load Test|
|LTF Certification||LTF A, LTF B, LTF C|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|