Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
|Weight*||3.5 kg||3.7 kg||4.3 kg||4.9 kg|
|Pilot Height||150 - 165 cm||160 - 175 cm||173 - 187 cm||182 - 200 cm|
|Seat base||Width||33 cm||35 cm||37,5 cm||43 cm|
|Length||45,5 cm||47,5 cm||51 cm||54,5 cm|
|Max. Load||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg|
*Weight including bottom foam, speed system, rescue riser connection and rescue container size foam.
Maximum safety in your flying
Foam protection with excellent absorption properties is combined with durable materials and a simple two buckle closure system, ensuring an easy fastening without mistakes.
Ideal for exploring
With its stable nature, it will allow you to discover the various aspects of free flight with total confidence. Learn and enjoy yourself with a harness which is both comfortable and maneuverable so the beginning of your flying career starts with the most pleasant experiences.
Made to your measure
Its ergonomic design includes foam reinforcements in the seat and backrest to ensure maximum comfort in all flights. In addition, the adjustable straps allow the quick and easy adjustment of the harness to the pilot’s body shape.
One of the lightest harnesses in its class
A 3,7 kg harness in S-M size. The harness brings a wide range of advantages while learning to fly as the Makan is easy to transport - ideal for when the pilot has to move from one flight area to another or carry it back up the training hill. A lower weight also makes it easier to practise initial inflations and its reduced volume means that it is easier to compress, pack and store.
You have always dreamed of flying… now it has become a reality. With the Makan harness you will find a perfect partner for your first flights with your paraglider.
- Foam protection under the seat with high impact absorption and foam on the backrest guarantees excellent comfort.
- ABS in conjunction with an additional stability system to improve balance. This system provides excellent stability allowing the pilot to feel comfortable in all conditions.
- A simplified adjustment system with two buckles to guarantee the pilot is comfortably secured.
- A seat board for more direct and precise handling.
- Two additional ventral clips and the T-lock system make this harness very comfortable when ground handling and they also increase the stability in flight.
- Ronstan pulleys with ball bearings.
- Easy to close parachute container.
- Two integrated pockets. The main back pocket is particularly voluminous.
- The Makan also has two side pockets.
- Lightweight and high-quality materials together with impeccable workmanship results in a perfectly smooth and clean harness (on the sides).
Discover the Makan
Designed for new pilots and perfectly adapted for those progressing in the sport.
An “easy going” harness
Lightweight and streamlined for easy pre-flight check and preparation. Chest strap with a red “clip before flight” safety marking for a correct pre-flight preparation: this helps to avoid the possibility of clipping-in incorrectly or not at all. The harness is easy to get into after take off and easy to stand up from before landing.
Comfort as standard
The Makan is a comfortable thanks to the ergonomic frame and foam padding in the back area.
Maximum safety for fledgling flights. Foam protector (16 cm, 35 Gs) with an excellent absorption rate in case of an impact.
Stable harness allowing for easy in-flight chest strap adjustments and more efficient weight-shifts to improve handling precision. Additional straps in between the chest strap and carabiners for a better force distribution, improving harness stability. This results in a better force distribution and more progressive weight-shifts.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|