Nova N-10 (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
During the development process we focused on a safe and comfortable harness with few but thought-out straps, instead of annoying the pilots with countless belts and buckles. Our aim for the weight was 5kg, which we were able to reach (in size S/M).
The N-10 offers perfect freedom of movement for the take-off and a very comfortable seating for enjoying many hours in the air. The geometry of the harness allows a high level of agility, without reducing the damping in turbulent air too much.
To avoid too little damping in case of an unwanted impact, the N-10 has a 17cm foam protector which is tested according to the recent LTF/EN standards.
- Optimised 3D reserve container, which is suited for all popular reserve chutes
- Rubber foam padding on the back part for maximum comfort
- Pockets on the side
- Preparation for placing a drinking bag
- Original Charly Snaplock carabiners
- Light weight Finsterwalder P-Lock buckles
- LTF and EN certifications up to a pilots weight of 120kg
|Type||-||S / M|
|Body Height||cm||< 175-180|
|Width Seat Board||cm||35|
|Length Seat Board||cm||34|
|Width Chest Strap||cm||41-54|
|Certification||-||EN 1651 / 1999, LTF 35 / 03|
|Model Status||Past model|