Ozone Mojo (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
We've combined long brake travel for safety with progressive handling for good turning behaviour; add this to the notably better sink rate and you get great thermalling performance.
In flight the MOJO has a smooth feel and is very stable in both pitch and roll, making it feel very comfortable and safe.
We've maintained the feedback that is vital if you want to know what the air is doing around you; this is a glider that will safely take you from your first flights to cross country adventures.
Easy Launch Characteristics
- No over-shooting, forgiving in pitch
- Constant feed back of pressure in the risers during the inflation
- Easy control of roll and yaw
- Solid leading edge, forgiving of piloting errors
- Certified DHV 1 (New DHV tests)
- Long brake travel forgiving of imperfect inputs
- Significant increase in brake pressure as you approach the stall point
- Smooth and progressive handling allowing you to easily control the rate of turn and roll.
- Confidence inspiring stability and safety combined with a level of feedback that allows you to learn about the air
- Excellent sink rate; top pilots will be jealous of how easily you climb past them!
Load Tested to 155kgs at 12G.
Here's what the Ozone design team members had to say about our new glider...
Dav: "To be able to please everyone has taken us some time. Finally the result is here and I'm really pleased we've managed to combine DHV1 characteristics with the Ozone feeling."
Jerome: "I have been pleasantly surprised by the potential of this wing, it's really accessible. I really enjoy thermalling up on it then doing wing overs with it during the test flights."
Antoine: "Personally I really like the MOJO for it's ease of flying combined with the feeling it gives you. It has a lot of potential to help pilots improve their flying skills, whilst enjoying the safety of this class of wing. Also I like the pitch, it's really smooth and precise"
*Weight ranges specified are all up weights including weight of the glider, pilot and all equipment.
- Riser lines A,B Edelrid 200kg
- Riser lines C Edelrid 340kg
- Mid lines Liros DSL140
- Uppers Liros DSL70
- Top surface – Gelvenor
- Bottom and ribs – Porcher
Custom Colours for Ozone Paragliders
It is possible to have your Ozone paraglider made with Custom Colours, except Gelvenor material which is very limited now, and only used for Ozone Mojo. Colour layout has to be based on the gliders standard design (pattern), and colours can only be chosen from the colours available in the materials which the glider is made from. The extra cost is £100 per glider. Delivery time 6-8 weeks.
Once you have decided which Custom Colours you want, remember to make a note of this and include these details with your order.
|Model Status||Past model|