Skytraxx 3.0 Remote with Receiver
Remote control operation means that you can operate your Skytraxx 3.0 / 3.0 FANET+ flight instrument inflight, without having to release the glider controls. This results in a significant safety improvement and more relaxed flying in sporty conditions.
Using the provided USB-Dongle the remote can easily be paired with a single button press.
Settings button options
In the Settings (sub-menu Remote) one can choose one of the following options for each button:
- Flight screen: forward / back
- Zoom: in / out
- Key Emulation: OK. up, down, menu
- Turn point selection: next / previous
- Volume: up /down
- Music playback: next title / previous title
- Screen shot
Screenshot: Remote (example)
Screenshot: Connectivity (example)
- The connectivity and battery status can easily be checked in the device status on the 5th page.
- This set includes one Remote as well as the required USB-Dongle.
- Up to four remotes can be used simultaneously.
- Easy attachment to the strap or to the brakes
- Dimensions: 54mm x 45mm x 15mm
- Weight per remote: 20 grams
- Weight USB dongle (receiver): 3 grams
The intelligent power saving function does not require switching on and off the remote control.
- 1 remote control including battery
- 1 USB receiver
- 1 fixing hook and loop fastening tape
Guarantee 24 months
Options: Flymaster TAS (airspeed probe)
- Flymaster TAS Paragliding
- Flymaster TAS Hang Gliding
Flybubble note: The Skytraxx 3.0 and Skytraxx 3.0 FANET+ can be connected to the Flymaster TAS Paragliding or Flymaster TAS Hang Gliding airspeed measurement probe using the Skytraxx 3.0 Remote with Receiver to get airspeed information on your device.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|