Skytraxx 4.0 FANET+
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Skytraxx 4.0 has a lot to offer. Suitable for beginners to competition pilots.
Update 23/12/2021: Currently the user manual is only available to view and download in German from Skytraxx's website. It is possible to very roughly translate the PDF user manual for free using Google Translate (use the Documents option). Also see the various videos by burnair, also only in German (its possible to auto translate these in the youtube video settings).
UK CAA EC rebate scheme?
This device is eligible for the UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save £250 if AOK).
- Storage box
- Hook-and-loop fastener strips
- USB-C cable
- Anti glare foil
- Quick start guide
- 1 year premium connectivity included
Skytraxx 4.0: your vario got smarter
Minimalist, intelligent design.
- Maps worldwide
- GSM inegrated*
- FLARM and FANET integrated
- Vario without delay
- Automatic calculation of the thermal center
- Integrated receiver for remote control
* SIM card is already installed and we will cover the costs for the first year. Premium connectivity can be booked for 39 € / year every additional year. Premium connectivity includes the cost of the SIM card and all data connections. Automatic updates of the airspaces and the obstacle database, software updates over-the-air are included in the service. Over time, your SKYTRAXX 4 will get even better with wireless software updates. Live tracking and the upload of flights to the XC server is very easy without external devices. More services will be added over time.
Compared to Skytraxx 3.0
- 50% thinner
- 30% lighter
- 20% larger display
- More battery life
- Topology map with contours
- Airspace map
- Airspace cross view
- FANET radar
- XXL page
- FAI triangle assistant
- KK7 skyways and thermals
- Themal assistant
The SKYTRAXX 4 has an integrated SIM card. Live tracking worldwide. Upload flights directly after landing. Updates of airspaces, obstacles, etc.
Very economical processor. Color display with low power consumption.
Smart energy saving functions.
Switch on and take off...
Pre-configured for the first flight.
With the built-in FLARM, other aircraft are informed and warned of dangerous collisions.
FANET means "Flying Ad-hoc Networks" and offers automatic networking of flight instruments with one another.
15mm is very thin!
- 16 GB memory
- USB C
- GSM (integrated SIM card) *
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- G-Force sensor
- Pressure sensor
- ACC sensor
- Lithium ion battery 3.7 V 2,700 mAh
- Run time up to 30 hours
- 115 x 106 x 15 mm
- 200 grams
Overview video (German)
- Manual (opens new window, currently only in German, English to follow)
Skytraxx: "The detailed instructions are still in progress. Will be put online here soon."
You can find help with burnair services here (only in German): burnair Help
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|