Sup'Air Escape - Reversible Harness-Rucksack (PAST MODEL)
The ideal bivouac flying harness! Reversible backpack / harness without seat plate.
Lightweight / Mountain
The ideal bivouac flying harness!
Reversible backpack / harness without seat plate.
Sup'Air Escape > Features
- Light buckles (chest strap only).
- Anti Balance System (ABS).
- Shoulder strap adjustment by metal buckles.
- Rear adjustment by metal buckles.
- Waist strap adjustment by metal buckles.
- High density 10mm foam for harness/bag back comfort.
- Rucksack designed to hold a standard paraglider.
- Rucksack back made of mesh material for better comfort.
- Reinforced thigh straps.
Sup'Air Escape > Materials
- Cordura Light Ripstop
Sup'Air Escape > What's Included?
Just the harness!
Sup'Air Escape > Sizes
Weight for M size: 1.2 Kg.
Sup'Air Escape > Colours / One Colour
Sup'Air Escape > Optional Extras
- Karabiners / Connectors.
- Sup'Air Foot Stirrup.
- Sup'Air Cockpit.
- Sup'Air Cockpit Light.
- Sup'Air Front Reserve Container.
- Sup'Air Front Reserve Container Light.
- Sup'Air Front Reserve Container Plus Cockpit.
- The Loft Flight Panel.
Sup'Air Escape > Buying advice
Here are some questions we often get asked regarding the Sup'Air Escape...
"Should I fly my EN 'D' or DHV/LTF 2-3 or AFNOR
Performance rated paraglider with the Sup'Air Escape?"
An important point to consider is that any paraglider pilot should be very wary about flying an EN 'D' or DHV/LTF 2-3 or AFNOR Performance paraglider with this type of harness - i.e. a harness without a seat-board. Big deflations can be very scary (!) and recovery might well not be within certification limits. For this reason we would recommend that pilots who fly DHV/LTF 2-3 or EN 'D' or AFNOR Performance paragliders fly with a harness which has a seat-board.
|Model Status||Past model|