Supair SUP SCHOOL Bi (PAST MODEL)
The Supair SUP SCHOOL Bi tandem paragliding reserve parachute is a great balance of lightweight and high quality. Despite it’s relative light weight, this is an excellent system. Asymmetric canopy design gives excellent stability in tests, with a fast deployment and slow descent rates.
- Area: 51.6 m²
- Max. load: 200kg
- System weight: approx 3300 grams excluding reserve bridles; 3610 grams including reserve bridles and inner container.
- 4mm polyamide lines
- 8mm APEX polyamide lines
- 26mm polyester rises
- Sup'Air Sup School Bi Tandem Paragliding Reserve Parachute
- Sup'Air Sup School Bi Inner Container
- Sup'Air Reserve to Harness Bridles - Tandem (Pair) with "Andre Rose" B or C-riser collapse system (usage optional)
- Sup'Air Reserve Parachute Packing Instructions
Reserve Parachute General Advice
Read some general advice about emergency reserve parachutes from Flybubble.
|Model Status||Past model|