Supair Walibi Lite
Light tandem split-leg harness with integrated dorsal reserve parachute pocket. Equipped with push through aluminium buckles (unaffected by snow) for those flying in winter ski resorts or those who are simply looking for compact and light gear. No Shock Absorbing System or mini Bump'Air.
The product has been refined to bring out the best compromise comfort/light weight possible.
- Light and compact.
- Leg straps: easy transition from running to seating.
- Rectangular push through light aluminium buckles, impervious to snowy environments (tandem in ski resorts).
- Weight 1770 g (complete) | 1630 g (without karabiners)
- Colour(s) black/green
- One size only.
- Tandem pilot.
- Body posture: upright.
- Dorsal reserve parachute container with right or left reserve parachute handle locations.
- Self-stabilizing leg-strap system.
- 30 mm Self-Locking karabiners.
Gear / comfort
- New-style self-locking buckles with light weight Safe-T strap.
- Large dorsal storage pocket.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Chest strap adjustment.
- Ripstop Cordura®.
- EN 1651.
Made in Europe
This harness is delivered with the following items:
- Handle "W-LITE"
- 2 Twist-lock Zicral SUPAIR Karabiner 30 mm
Want to try?
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|