Supair ACCESS BACK
|Pilot size (cm)||160 /175||170 /185||180 /195|
|Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)||55 – 75||65 – 85||75 – 95|
|Complete harness weight (g)||4380||4490||4790|
|A||Backrest height (cm)||64||67||71|
|B||Backrest tilt adjustments (cm)||40||44||45|
|C||Seat depth (cm)||48||49||55|
|D||Seat width (cm)||34||36||38|
|E||Hooking point height (cm)||45||45||45|
|F||Length between the hooking points (cm)||40 – 53||40 – 53||40 – 53|
This harness is delivered with the following items :
- Bump’air 17 cm
- Handle “B”
- Size S and XS: Ply seat-plate 33 cm x 34 cm (MPPL017)
- Size M: Ply seat-plate 35 cm x 37 cm (MPPL018)
- Size L : Ply seat-plate 37 cm x 37 cm (MPPL019)
- Size XL: Ply seat-plate 39 cm x 37 cm (MPPL020)
- 2 Twist-lock 45 mm Zicral SUPAIR Carabiners
- User manual (CD)
NOTE: This harness is delivered without risers (reserve bridles). These need to be bought separately.
- Reserve bridles
- Speed system
- Supair Universal Foot Rest (Foot Stirrup)
We have worked the ACCESS models as well; improving their look, giving them all the bells and whistles anyone could wish to have on this harness type, friendly to any pilot, certified and easily resalable. The ACCESS are the ideal harnesses to learn paragliding and progress with.
We did an overhauling of our school harness line with redefined contours to facilitate the transition from running to seating…
- Sizes: S, M & L
- Weight: 4490 g (complete, M size)
- Easy transition from running to seating
- State of the art and simple in use
- Reserve parachute handle positioned right or left
A – dorsal reserve parachute container with right or left reserve parachute handle locations
B – Bumpair 17 cm
C – large dorsal storage pocket
- Learning and progression.
- Upright to recline seating body posture.
- Bumpair 17 cm.
- Dorsal reserve parachute container with right or left reserve parachute handle locations.
- 30 mm Self-locking stainless steel buckles.
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
- Anti Balance System.
- 45 mm Self-locking Biners.
- Harness color coded riser connection points.
Gear / comfort
- Speed-Bar pulleys.
- Leg and chest straps comfort foam.
- Large dorsal storage pocket.
- Built-in neoprene shoulder strap radio pocket.
- Side storage pocket.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Adjustable leg-straps length.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Chest strap adjustment with stitched markers.
- Cordura 500D.
- EN 1651.
Made in Europe
Want to try?
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|