Supair AltiRando Airbag (PAST MODEL)
Lightweight Reversible Paragliding Harness-Rucksack
In a few seconds the rucksack becomes a harness with Airbag (and vice-versa)! As a glider bag it’s large enough to get a normal glider plus open-face lid or front reserve. Turned inside out it becomes a full Airbag harness with auto buckles.
Superb flying position, fine for XC flying, with speedbar routing. Brilliant as your only harness if you’re a minimalist and excellent as a second harness for hiking and travelling.
The AltiRando Airbag has a carbon seat plate and the superb new superlight quick-lock auto buckles. Excellent bridle routing for a front mount reserve (available as an option).
- Light auto-buckles
- Safe-T-Bar Light
Anti Balance System (ABS)
- Sup'Air Karabiner Alloy 30mm Twist-Lock
- Shoulder strap adjustment with 30 mm light buckles
- Double back adjustment buckles (light + metal buckles)
- Waist strap adjustment by metal buckle
- Full airbag protection
- Pre-equipped for attaching a Front Reserve Container
- High density 10mm foam for harness/bag back comfort
- 2 side storage pockets
- Reversible backpack
- Rucksack designed to hold a standard paraglider
- Rucksack back made of mesh material for better comfort
- Comes with Sup'Air Carbon Seatplate
- Weight for M size: approx 2.8 Kg
- Cordura Light Ripstop
- 2 x Sup'Air Karabiner Alloy 30mm Twist-Lock
- Sup'Air Carbon Seatplate
NOTE: The Sup'Air Altirando Airbag doesn't have a built-in reserve container. You can however add a front reserve container (recommended).
- Front Reserve Container
- Reserve Bridles
- Foot Stirrup
- Flight Deck
|Model Status||Past model|
Supair AltiRando Airbag (PAST MODEL) Reviews
Once I had got used to having a front mounted reserve container (with cockpit) my second flight was a perfect climb to cloudbase followed by a mini XC.
I had immediatley added a Sup'Air foot stirrup to my set up as I am addicted to the foot rest whilst flying and the comfort of easily slipping back into my harness - I couldn't be without one!
Then I needed to learn a new technique for packing everything in - my one negative point would be that the bag is quite a tight fit, but practice will make perfect.
This harness has excellent weight shift and it's a pleasure to fly in! It gets my vote.