Supair AltiRando XP (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
ALTIRANDO XP : a new concept for demanding pilots
The popular AltiRando XP has been given some major tweaks, including the new 'cable-system' airbag, a deeper seat profile, an optional removable speed bag and a better carry system on the backpack. This is a true pilots harness offering reversible backpack technology and XC performance for only 3.2kg*!
This is a full-featured performance harness with integrated stirrup, superb weight-shift geometry, packed into a mere 3.2kg*. What's more, it reverses into a full-size glider rucksack which is great looking and very comfortable to carry. It has been completely overhauled and incorporates the new Sup'Air designed 'cable-system' airbag and an optional, lightweight, removable speed-bag (leg fairing) to keep you cosy on long XC's.
This must be the way harnesses will go, why carry 1.5kg of glider rucksack when you can combine it into the harness for an overall weight of only 3.2kg*?
You will need a front mount parachute container for your reserve. LIght/compact reserves are recommended.
- Light auto buckles and safe-T-bar
- Anti Balance System (ABS)
- Full Supair 'cable-system' airbag protection
- Harness back stiffened for better flight comfort
- New back adjustment with 30mm Mylar reinforced alloy buckles
- Chest strap adjustment with sleeved Camlock buckle
- New shaped carbon seatplate
- 2 side storage pockets
- Delivered with Supair light foot stirrup and karabiners
- Accepts optional front reserve container / pod (bridle routing included)
- Accepts optional speedbag (leg fairing)
- Accepts optional removable Lite Pack (see Optional extras)
Materials: Cordura; Cordura Light
Weight (including Airbag): approx 3.8 Kg*
Colours: Black-Blue, Black-Grey, Black-Red
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
*Flybubble note: We weighed a small Sup'Air AltiRando XP we have here and it weighs approx 3.8 Kg, including karabiners and foot stirrup. This doesn't include a front reserve container with cockpit (approx 600 grams); reserve bridles (approx 125 grams); or speed system (approx 125 grams). If you add all of these then this makes approx 4.65 Kg. If you add the speedbag (approx 900 grams) then this would give a total weight of approx 5.55Kg for the small Sup'Air AltiRando XP.
- Large volume (accepts all gliders)
- Back stiffened for better carrying comfort
- Load adjusters
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Reinforced hip-belt with pocket
- 2 front compression straps
- Supair Carbon Seatplate
- Supair Foot Stirrup
Here below are some of the optional extras available for the Sup'Air AltiRando XP...
- Various Speed Systems / Speed Bars
- Various Reserve Parachute Containers
- Supair Lite Pack: Special removable light storage pack for reversible harnesses, to stow away gear between the backrest and the airbag e.g. helmet bag, gloves, fast pack, hydration system, jacket, etc
- Supair Removable Hood (30 litre removable rucksack topper for AltiRando, Escape, XP, Hybrid)
- Supair Speedbag AltiRando XP (aerodynamic leg faring)
|Model Status||Past model|