Supair AltiRando XP (PAST MODEL)
Sup'Air AltiRando XP
Paragliding Reversible Harness-Rucksack
Harness & Rucksack In One!
ALTIRANDO XP : a new concept for demanding pilots
Developed from a model designed for the X-Alps the AltiRando XP is a true pilots XC harness with reversible back-pack concept making it light and compact.
The popular AltiRando XP has been given some major tweaks, including the new 'cable-system' airbag, a deeper seat profile, an optional removable speed bag and a better carry system on the backpack. This is a true pilots harness offering reversible backpack technology and XC performance for only 3.2kg*!
This is a full-featured performance harness with integrated stirrup, superb weight-shift geometry, packed into a mere 3.2kg*. What's more, it reverses into a full-size glider rucksack which is great looking and very comfortable to carry. It has been completely overhauled and incorporates the new Sup'Air designed 'cable-system' airbag and an optional, lightweight, removable speed-bag (leg fairing) to keep you cosy on long XC's.
This must be the way harnesses will go, why carry 1.5kg of glider rucksack when you can combine it into the harness for an overall weight of only 3.2kg*?
You will need a front mount parachute conatainer for your reserve. The Sup'Air Light or Xtralite reserve parachute systems are recommended (and you can use others as well).
Sup'Air AltiRando XP > Harness
- Light auto buckles and safe-T-bar
- Anti Balance System (ABS)
- Full Sup'Air 'cable-system' airbag protection
- Harness back stiffened for better flight comfort
- New back adjustment with 30mm Mylar reinforced alloy buckles
- Chest strap adjustment with sleeved Camlock buckle
- New shaped carbon seatplate
- 2 side storage pockets
- Delivered with Sup'Air light foot-stirrup and karabiners
- Accepts optional front reserve container / pod (bridle routing included)
- Accepts optional speedbag (leg fairing)
- Materials: Cordura; Cordura Light
- Weight (including Airbag): approx 3.8 Kg*
- Colours: Black-Blue, Black-Grey, Black-Red
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
*Flybubble note: We weighed a small Sup'Air AltiRando XP we have here and it weighs approx 3.8 Kg, including karabiners and foot stirrup. This doesn't include a front reserve container with cockpit (approx 600 grams); reserve bridles (approx 125 grams); or speed system (approx 125 grams). If you add all of these then this makes approx 4.65 Kg. If you add the speedbag (approx 900 grams) then this would give a total weight of approx 5.55Kg for the small Sup'Air AltiRando XP.
Sup'Air AltiRando XP > Rucksack
- Large volume (accepts all gliders)
- Back stiffened for better carrying comfort
- Load adjusters
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Reinforced hip-belt with pocket
- 2 front compression straps
Sup'Air AltiRando XP > What's Included?
- Sup'Air Carbon Seatplate
- Sup'Air Foot Stirrup
Sup'Air AltiRando XP > Optional Extras
Here below are some of the optional extras available for the Sup'Air AltiRando XP...
- Sup'Air Speedbag AltiRando XP (aerodynamic leg faring)
- Sup'Air Lite Pack (storage container for reversible harnesses, for Camelbak etc)
- Sup'Air Removable Hood (30 litre removable rucksack topper for AltiRando, Escape, XP, Hybrid)
- Various Speed Systems / Speed Bars
- Various Front Reserve Parachute Containers
|Model Status||Past model|