Supair AltiX 2 (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
- In flight adjustable seat depth.
- Full top to bottom Airbag protection.
- Storage container independent from Airbag.
- Weight 4580 g | 4160 g
- Color(s) gray, blue, red
- Size(s) XS, S, M, L, XL
- Entry level progression to thermal flying.
- Upright to recline seating body posture.
- New under the seat, right sided reserve parachute pocket.
- Dual Airbag setup ( beneath the seat and dorsal section ). Equipped with the PIWS ( Pre Inflate Wire System® ).
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
- 30 mm Self-Locking Biners.
- 30 mm Self-locking aluminium buckles.
- Anti Balance System.
Gear / comfort
- Reinforced backrest for greater comfort.
- Speed-Bar pulleys.
- Self-retracting foot-rest.
- Pre-equipped to accept a radio, microphone and hydration pack.
- Pre-equipped to accept the hydration pack.
- Large dorsal storage pocket independent from Airbag.
- Left side pocket.
- Radio pocket.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Adjustable leg-straps length.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Trim buckle for chest strap adjustment.
- Adjustable seat depth.
- Cordura 500D.
- Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop.
- Cordura light.
- EN 1651.
Made in Europe
|C||Seat plate width||34||34||37||40||42|
|D||Hooking points height||38||40||42||44||44|
|E||Side trims height||33||36||36||39||39|
Dimensions in cm.
This harness is delivered with the following items :
- Size XS: Ply seat-plate 33 cm x 34 cm (MPPL017)
- Size S and M: Ply seat-plate 35 cm x 37 cm (MPPL018)
- Size L: Ply seat-plate 37 cm x 37 cm (MPPL019)
- Size XL: Ply seat-plate 39 cm x 37 cm (MPPL020)
- 2 Twist-lock Zicral SUPAIR Karabiner 30 mm
- Riser set.
- Self-retractable footrest.
- AX2-R handle.
- Carbon fiber seat plate ( 450gr. weight gain in size medium )
- Double STANDARD speed-bar
- Cockpit LIGHT
Tips & Advice
Why only use a self-retractable foot-rest with harnesses equipped with reserve parachutes under the seat ?
The self-retracting foot-rest elasticated cord prevents any interference during the reserve parachute extraction. Without the elasticated cord, the foot-rest would be dangling beneath the seat when not in use.
I hesitate in choosing between two harness sizes. Which of the two is the correct one ?
It is recommended to have a good dorsal support ( without the side adjustment trims creating discomfort under the armpits )… If borderline between two sizes the larger one should do… But, the seating area must not be too wide or loose on the hips which could potentially generate horizontal rolling instability ! The solution would then be to swap the seat-plate by another with the next size down ( from size L to M as an example ).
I find it difficult seating inside my harness right after takeoff. Why ?
If the leg straps are not tight enough and the running phase extended - light terrain incline, little or nil wind speed -, the harness will pull back up, rendering the transition from running to seating laborious to manage while raising your knees. Solution: tighten your leg straps !!!
How to I change the depth adjustment of the harness?
The handle located on the inner-side of the right skirt, enables seat depth adjustments. Easy to operate and modify in flight for an upright seating posture with feet on the included foot-rest ( relaxed trimmers mode ), or a reclined with the adjustable trimmers with the optional Speedbag.
|Model Status||Past model|