Supair Cockpit Standard 2
Compatible with all solo standard 'upright' harnesses (without speedbag) from the Supair range, and almost all others from other brands too. As for almost all paragliding flight decks, this cockpit is not compatible with pod harnesses (with speedbag).
- Large rigid device mounting plate with hook-and-loop fastener.
- 7-inch tablet and standard instrumentation support possible.
- Excellent device visibility and stability
- Stability of the cockpit fastened onto the chest strap in all phases of flight
- Devices fastening using clips for rapid assembly / disassembly.
- Devices protection cover.
- Additional inner battery power bank storage pocket with access to the instrument panel.
- Main pocket able to accept a 3-litre ballast bag.
- Side opening to empty the ballast bag in-flight.
- Weight approx. 350 g
- One size
- Instrument panel: max W 295 x D 150 mm
- Hook and loop: max W 290 x D 100 mm
- Storage pocket: max W 300 x D 180 x H 160 mm
Delivered with self-adhesive hook-and-loop fastener strip to fasten the instruments to the container.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|