Supair Delight (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
Ultra-Light Paragliding Pod Harness
The DELIGHT is a hammock-like harness without seat plate which is uncompromising in terms comfort and safety. It will please most pilots in search of a light XC model offering all the features typically found on similar but heavier harnesses.
The DELIGHT harness and its proprietary "DELIGHT" backpack were tried, tested and proven on the field by five of the ten leading pilots during the rough X-ALPS 2011 race including Thomas Coconea, Michael Gebert, and Thomas de Dorlodot...
Available in M and L sizes, for a feather-light weight of only 2.3 Kg* for the M size with LTF certified mousse bag back protection and integrated rear-mounted reserve parachute pocket. Your overall hook-in weight will greatly be reduced for a new type of flying experience!
Pilots armed with the SUP'AIR Delight with not again have to compromise nor choose between performance, comfort, weight and safety during short distance hiking, long treks or cross-country flights.
- Only 2.3 Kg* for the M size with LTF certified mousse bag back protection and integrated rear-mounted reserve parachute pocket.
- Removable LTF certified 14 cm mousse-bag back protection.
- Cocoon-type speedbag with wind protective layer.
- Carbon fiber speedbag foot-rest.
- Integrated, removable SPEEDBAG LIGHT cockpit.
- Six flap, rear-mounted reserve parachute container, able to accommodate all solo reserves. Skydiving-type cable reserve extraction handle.
- Harken pulleys and special slider to optimized speed-bar function.
- Specially designed two-step speedbar with adjustment system.
- Three storage pockets: dorsal, beneath the seat, and a side one accessible in flight.
- Pre-equipped for hydro system.
- Hiking poles connections.
- Safe-T strap with light quick release buckles.
- Speedbag incline and length adjustments.
- Shoulder straps adjustments, dual side trims for maximum dorsal support and comfort..
- Special LIGHT RIPSTOP material with reinforced Dyneema.
- Reclined or upright torso postures are possible.
- Passive safety: rear-mounted reserve parachute pocket + LTF certified "mousse-bag" protector + shoulder reserve parachute connection points for a safer upright descent body posture in case of reserve deployment.
- Easily adjustable to the pilot's body contour.
- Stylish and racy look.
- High comfort level.
- EN1651 Certification.
- Colors: One Colour (Black-Grey-Green)
- Sizes: M and L.
*The indicated weight regards the harness in size M without carabiners (170 grams), cockpit (190 grams), or speed-bar (40 grams). The overall standalone harness weight without other accessories is 2.72 Kg (2720 grams).
** Flybubble note: We weighed a Sup'Air Delight L harness on our electronic scales, with all included accessories, and it weighs approx. 3.3 Kg.
The Sup'Air Delight harness is delivered with the following items:
- Specific Mousse-Bag protector 14 cm "COMPACT 14" (Certified LTF)
- Light removable cockpit from the SpeedBag.
- Double stage speed-bar with a foot centering system for an equal bilateral force distribution.
- 2 Twist-lock Zicral SUPAIR Karabiner 30 mm
- "F" type cable reserve parachute handle
- Riser set
- Maillon Rapide® Inox 7 mm
- 2 "O rings"
Download the Sup'Air Delight Harness User Manual (English, PDF file 3 MB)
- Specially designed "DELIGHT" backpack made with 750 gr. Dyneema cloth, 90 lt. volume, side storage pockets...)
- "CONNECT" Dyneema carabiner alternatives (12 grams each)
- Reserve parachute SUPAIR X-tralite (1.0 kg for Pilot < 80 Kg)
- Underneath the seat ballast pocket (plastic ballast bag)
|Model Status||Past model|