Supair Evo XC2 (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
If you prefer the 'always-there' mousse bag type of protection then the Evo XC2 is a great option - possibly the best value on the market.
The Sup'Air Evo XC2 offers perhaps the perfect balance between features and simplicity - a great flying position, snug fit, quick-release buckles, well-designed reserve deployment system and a quality feel.
The old faithful, the Sup'Air Evo XC2 has been refined with new Cordura on the rear to better hold the shape, a hi-tech meshed fabric against the back and new graphics. It packs down well, and with a carbon seat plate weighs around 5.5kg* complete (for size M).
- Bumpair 17 cm
- New under the seat, right sided reserve parachute pocket.
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism.
- 30 mm Self-locking aluminium buckles.
- Anti Balance System.
- 45 mm Self-locking Karabiners.
- Speed-Bar pulleys.
- Short self-retracting foot-rest.
- Pre-equipped to accept the "Speed-Bag" and the hydration pack.
- Pre-equipped to receive a radio.
- Large dorsal storage pocket.
- Left side pocket.
- Lateral radio pocket with lanyard.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Adjustable leg-straps length.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Adjustable seat depth.
- Pitch adjustable seat-plate.
- Materials: Cordura 500D, Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop
- Certification EN 1651. LTF.
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 5.9 kg*
- Sizes: S, M, L & XL
- Made in Europe
* Flybubble Note: We checked the weight of the Sup'Air Evo XC2 size M for ourselves, complete with carbon seat plate, back protection, karabiners, reserve handle and foot stirrup, and it weighed approximately 5.5 kg (add 400 grams to this for the standard wooden seat plate = approx 5.9 kg).
- Sup'Air 17cm Bump'Air
- Sup'Air Evo XC2 Reserve Handle
- Sup'Air Karabiners
- Sup'Air Foot Stirrup
|Model Status||Past model|