Supair Shamane FR (PAST MODEL)
Sup'Air Shamane FR (Full Race)
Paragliding Competition Harness with Integrated Speedbag
Aerodynamics, comfort and simplicity: You will not lack anything!
The Shamane FR is the only competition harness with both mousse bag and airbag protection, plus a super-inflated, taut and stable profile. This new light, profiled pod harness incorporates an integrated speedbag and back protector, and offers great comfort for long flights. This is a top performance cross country and competition paragliding harness!
Sup'Air Shamane FR > Features
- Integrated speedbag.
- High level of comfort: backrest and seat reinforced with special foam.
- Aesthetics: Inflatable profiling (which also serves as the rear airbag) provides a sleek and original look.
- Mousse/foam bag type back protector under the seat (in addition to the airbag).
- New ABS system for more effective stabilization through adjustment of the waist strap.
- New side-entry underseat reserve parachute container (right hand only).
- New light automatic buckles (patented design) with forget-me-not system.
- Sufficient storage volume for all an XC-pilot's equipment.
- Seat-depth adjustment accessible in-flight for a better fit according to the position adopted*.
- Fittings to attach radio, microphone and hydration system.
- Specially moulded carbon seat plate.
- Sup'Air 45mm stainless steel twist-lock karabiners
- Sup'Air Speedbag Cockpit
*Seat depth adjustment: The red handle on the left allows depth adjustment of the harness. You can access this easily in-flight to either fly in a relatively more upright position, with the adjustment loosened-off, or in a more laid-back position, with the adjustment tightened-up.
Weight: approx 6.7 kg (for M)
Sizes: S, M & L
Sup'Air Shamane FR > Materials
- Cordura (100% Polyamide)
- Cordura light (100% Polyamide)
- 3D Mesh
- Dacron (100% Polyamide)
- Snow dia
Sup'Air Shamane FR > Optional Extras
Optional extras and accessories available for the Sup'Air Shamane FR:
|Model Status||Past model|