Supair Walibi (PAST MODEL)
Lightweight and compact tandem paragliding harness for tandem paraglider pilots.
Due to its low weight and small volume the Walibi provides good mobility and contributes to safety during takeoff and landing. It can be flown with or without the seatplate, and incorporates Sup'Air's Cable Airbag System for automatic pre-inflation of the airbag (Sup'Air patent).
- Lightweight and compact
- Split seat/board mix: Seating system with either reinforced leg loops or removable seatplate (weight gain 520 grams)
- Cable Airbag System (Supair patent) + Mini Bump
- 40mm automatic quick-release buckles
- Shoulder strap adjustment with 30mm light buckles
- Back angle and chest strap adjustment by squared 30mm aluminium buckles
- Rear-mounted 6-flap parachute pocket with simple pin reserve handle (handle can be mounted left or right)
- Reinforced back for optimal back support and breathable material for comfort
- Built-in neoprene radio pocket on left shoulder
- Large rear storage pocket with container for drinks bag
- 2 side storage pockets with zip
- Can also be used for solo flying.
- Weight: M size approx 3.7 Kg ; S size approx 3.2 Kg (without seatplate)
- Colours: Black-Red or Black-Blue
- Sizes: S, M, L
- 3D Mesh
- Protection (airbag + Mini Bump)
- Karabiners (Pair)
- Wooden seatplate
- Reserve handle
|Model Status||Past model|