Supair XA 13 (PAST MODEL)
Particularly light and comfortable, the XA 13 was designed for technical long distance flying. The body posture for upmost piloting is well adapted to performance soaring. It is equipped with an integrated Speedbag (Cocoon), and a special front mounted reserve parachute pocket.
The XA 13 is the direct result from the prototype harnesses used by half the pilots who had participated in the X-ALPS 2013.
- Highly optimised for "Hike & Fly" competitions
- Superbly light and comfortable for a semi-reclined seating posture
- Certified EN and LTF
- Weight: approx. 2370 g*
- Colour: Black (with white and green)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
* Flybubble Note: we weighed the L and it was 2330 g
- Cross and competition
- For regularly flying experienced pilots only
- 3/4 reclined seating posture
- BUMPAIR 12 XA 13
- Airbag under the seat with two lateral air-scoops
- Integrated Speedbag front reserve parachute pocket. Extraction handle positioned slightly to the right for easier access in any configuration.
- The harness is securely fastened via two 30 mm aluminum buckles.
- Soft "CONNECT" link connections to the wing.
Gear / comfort
- Cocoon type Speedbag with wind protective layer
- Double stage speed-bar with adjustment system
- Harken pulleys
- Speedbag carbon fiber foot-resting plate
- Rear inflatable profile (relative wind speed )
- Elastic chest strap
- Dorsal storage pocket
- Left side storage pocket with radio fastening lanyard
- Pre-equipped Hydro system
- Chest strap adjustment
- Speedbag incline and length adjustments
- Shoulder straps adjustments
- Backrest side trim adjustment via dual alloy buckle system
- EN 1651
Made in Europe
This harness is delivered with the following items:
- BUMPAIR 12 XA13
- 2 Sup'Air Connect
- Speed-bar Double LIGHT
- Maillon Rapide Inox 7 mm
- 2 "O rings"
- DYNEEMA risers (145 cm)
- F-Side handle
Sup'Air XA 13 user manual EN (PDF 1563 KB)
EN Certification: Sup'Air XA 13
|Model Status||Past model|