Swing Connect Race (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
Aerodynamics and features
- aerodynamic back lining, which attaches directly to second front reserve with integrated cockpit the pilot's back / shoulders
- integrated removable cockpit with neoprene instrument cover
- cockpit with spoiler for improved aerodynamics
- space for 5 litres of ballast under the seat board
- space for 5 litres of ballast in the cockpit
- provision for a 3 litre hydration system from Deuter
- fitted ergonomic seat gives good contact and system (size L) feeling for the glider
- two large side pockets and also a smaller pocket carbon-seat board for radio or camera
- soft hook and loop fastener on the shoulder straps for small material instruments
- provision for hand warmer system
- speed bag with outlet for water ballast / urine tube
- speed bag with smart attachment points to relieve
- sizes: M, L, XL (like UK S, M, L) see sizing table
Practicalities and comfort
- speed bag, adjustable length and angle
- smooth acceleration system
- comfortable, ergonomic back section with mesh LTF-certification with 12cm foam-protector insert for improved ventilation
- adjustable chest-shoulder straps and back support with markings to show recommended standard pilot position
- easy access, neat closure with magnet catch
Materials and specifications
- weight: 5.5 kg*, including carabiners and speed system (size L)
- strong yet light materials
- carbon-seat board
- sleek speed bag made from insulating softshell material
- light-weight, practical buckles
- carabiner-seat distance M 44.5cm, L 47cm, XL 49.5cm
* Flybubble note: We weighed a Swing Connect Race L with all included accessories on our electronic scales: approx. 5.49 Kg.
Safety and certification
- provision for second integrated reserve in cockpit easy-to-operate, neat and safe Get Up closure system (cockpit cannot be closed without chest and leg strap)
- LTF-certification with 12cm foam-protector
- optional side protection
- integrated second reserve container for cockpit
- Deuter hydration system
- ratchet pulleys can be mounted (to reduce speed bar pressure)
- quick-out carabiners can be mounted
Swing Connect Race v Woody Valley X-Alps GTO
The Swing Connect Race is made by Woody Valley for Swing, and is an improved version of the Woody Valley X-Alps GTO. Daniel Tyrkas at Swing explains the main differences:
"We have significantly improved the X-Alps GTO. Woody Valley has now copied our cockpit solution, but there remain key differences:
- Improved speedbag material (soft-shell); lighter and more durable
- Padding and mesh in the back for more comfort (X-Alps GTO has none)
- Rear fairing with shoulder cover/extensions
- Better, less flimsy speed system"
|Model Status||Past model|