Woody Valley Exense (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
|Seat plate depth||35 cm||37,5 cm||40,5 cm|
|Seat plate width||32 cm||35 cm||37 cm|
|Distance between karabiner and seat||38 cm||40 cm||42,5 cm|
*Sizes M, L, XL are like UK S, M, L.
Exense: beginner harness
The EXENSE harness was developed with beginners in mind. It is especially simple to operate and extremely reliable, without compromising the renown comfort of the Woody Valley harnesses. It can be adjusted by its clear “one-click” buckles which are very simple and fast. The annoying closing and adjusting of diverse belts, which often confuse beginners, is no longer a problem. The EXENSE is thus perfectly suitable for training on beginner slopes and beyond!
High-visibility container on the right shoulder strap for the Security Card.
- Side pockets in elastic webbing.
- The right-hand pocket includes a container specially designed for a radio.
- The lower part of the harness is reinforced, for optimum resistance to abrasion against the ground.
- A whistle for attracting attention is built-in as part of the elastic chest strap buckle.
- The reserve parachute is located beneath the seat.
- High-visibility container on the right shoulder strap for the Security Card.
- Weight 4.5 kg (total weight of size L, including rescue handle, protector and karabiners).
- Protection: 17 cm foam.
- Certification: LTF with T-LOCK system.
- Principal materials: Cordura® 500, Nylon 420, Camp-Para karabiners, Finsterwalder buckles.
EXENSE is a harness designed specifically for novice pilots, and so we created a simple, cleanly-designed and safe product, which also provides comfort, with excellent detailing and finish.It is easy and quick to adjust, and so it is ideal for use on training slope by flying instructors.
- Manual (pdf)
|Model Status||Past model|