Woody Valley Exense Air (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
|Distance between karabiner and seat||38 cm||40 cm||42.5 cm|
|Seat plate width||32 cm||35 cm||37 cm|
|Seat plate depth||35 cm||37.5 cm||40.5 cm|
*Sizes M, L, XL are like UK S, M, L.
Exense Air: for beginners
The Exense Air harness was developed with beginners in mind. It is especially simple to operate and extremely reliable, without compromising the renown comfort of the Woody Valley harnesses.
It can be adjusted by its clear "one-click" buckles which are very simple and fast. The annoying closing and adjusting of diverse belts, which often confuse beginners, is no longer a problem. The Exense Air is thus perfectly suitable for training on beginner slopes and beyond!
The airbag is produced under license by Cygnus, aims to satisfy the pilots who prefer the efficient airbag protection to the slightly bulkier foam protection; this airbag system also provides excellent back protection including the upper part of the pilot's back. These new developments fulfil the new requirements of the DHV and the European certifications.
The reserve parachute is located beneath the seat.
High-visibility container on the right shoulder strap for the Security Card.
A whistle for attracting attention is built-in as part of the elastic chest strap buckle.
- Security card on the shoulder strap for a fast first aid access in case of emergency
- Signalling whistle integrated in the buckle of the shoulder strap fixing
- Airbag protection
- Crash test result: 12.5 negative G
- Side pockets of high-strength net fabric with elastic webbing
- The left pocket includes a container designed specially for a radio
- Rescue container under the seat
- Materials: Cordura 500, Nylon 210, Camp aluminum carabiners, Finsterwalder buckles
- Certification: LTF with T-LOCK system
- Weight: 3.5 kg (total weight of size L, including rescue handle and karabiners)
- Colours: Black-Red. (Woody Valley no longer make it in any other colour)
EXENSE AIR is a harness designed specifically for novice pilots, and so we created a simple, cleanly-designed and safe product, which also provides comfort, with excellent detailing and finish. It is easy and quick to adjust, and so it is ideal for use on training slope by flying instructors. The Airbag is made under licence from Cygnus. It was incorporated into this harness to meet the demands of pilots who prefer efficient airbag protection, avoiding the necessity of bulky foam protection, and extending protection right up to the upper part of the back.
|Model Status||Past model|