Woody Valley Transalp
The Woody Valley Transalp is a light harness with a very compact volume. Ideal for all pilots who would like to combine flying with trekking or rock climbing. It is also very comfortable for long flights complete with central stability adjustment.
- Aluminium adjustment buckles on shoulder straps to avoid accidental breakage
- The adjustable seat loops are connected for higher stability in the harness
- Generous built-in rear pocket (harness only version)
- Complete with Stainless Steel maillons and pulleys for the speed system
- Principal materials: Cordura 300, Nylon 220, steel karabiners, Finsterwalder buckles
- Certification: LTF with the T-LOCK system
- Hook-in height: 45 cm
- Total weight: approx. 0.95 kg (including karabiners)
- One Size
- Colours 2010/2011: Green-10 (black, green)
- No reserve container built-in; can take external reserve container (optional extra)
- Transalp Removable Airbag: LTF/DHV-certified airbag protection.
- Transalp Reserve Container: Container for reserve parachute (side-mounted).
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||End of line|