Woody Valley Transalp
This lightweight harness with very low volume is ideal for those who combine flying with trekking or climbing. It is also very comfortable on long flights. It includes the central stability adjustment.
- Aluminium adjustment buckles on shoulder straps, to avoid any problems of accidental breakage;
- Complete with pulleys for the speed system;
- Harness with rear pocket in webbing.
- Principal materials: Cordura 300, Nylon 220, steel karabiners, Finsterwalder buckles
- Certification: LTF with the T-LOCK system
- Hook-in height: 45 cm
- Total weight: approx. 1.95 kg (including karabiners & rucksack)
- One Size
- Protection: removable airbag, 330g
- Reserve Parachute on one side, removable, 200g
- Transalp Removable Airbag: DHV-certified airbag protection.
- Transalp Reserve Container: Container for reserve parachute, in lateral position.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||End of line|