Woody Valley TransAlp 2
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
It is the ideal harness for Hike & Fly for those who want compact volumes without sacrificing comfort in flight. The most important feature of the TransAlp 2 is its inflatable protector, which has been designed in such a way as to guarantee a lot of safety but keeping the dimensions in the backpack minimal.
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
|Pilot height||< 1.68 m||1.65 m - 1.78 m||1.75 m - 1.88 m||1.85 m >|
|Total weight *||884 gr||924 gr||972 gr||1000 gr|
|Distance between carabiner and seat||45 cm||47.5 cm||50 cm||52 cm|
|Distance between carabiners||36-44 cm||36-44 cm||36-46 cm||36-46 cm|
|Number of certification||PH_348.2021|
|Type of closing strap system||Get-Up|
|Type of protection||Inflatable (optional)|
|Max peak of impact||34.93gr|
|Total weight of protection||429 gr|
|Speed bar included||47 gr|
|Rucksack weight 12 lt||87gr|
*Harness weight including carabiners.
Standard colours: Anthracite-orange
- Two step light speed-bar
- 12l Rucksack
- Inflatable Protector
- Inflatable Bag
- Radio pocket
- Various size rucksacks
- Ventral reserve parachute
TransAlps 2: Comfort and lightness... perfectly balanced
No seat board
4 sizes available
Standard two-step light speed bar with foot elastic
Built-in Recco safety system
- Separate leg support without seat board
- Leg strap loops in the main carabiners
- Spacious rear pocket - Integrated stowage container on the back
- Air intake that allows you to have a perfect shape of the harness in flight
- Chest strap buckle with in-built whistle
- The RECCO detector emits a directional radar signal, like the beam of a flashlight
- When the radar signal hits the RECCO reflector, it is echoed back to the detector and points the rescuer in the direction of the pilot.
- The closer the detector gets to the reflector, the stronger the returned-signal, ultimately allowing the rescuer to pinpoint the pilot's location.
A new protector as optional extra
This protector has been designed in such a way that it "wraps" the harness guaranteeing you a lot of safety but keeping the dimensions in the backpack minimal.
Dedicated harness backpack
Rucksack 40-55-70 and Transalp 2, the perfect combo.
- How do I attach the led straps?
The leg straps have a green loop on the right side and a red loop on the left side. Once you've put on your TransAlp 2, you can easily clip each loop into the main carabiner of the same color. Make sure the words LEFT and RIGHT face in after you hang them.
- What is the elastic of the speed bar for?
The speed bar is very light and the wind would push it back during flight. The foot elastic enables you to have the speed bar always at reach.
Woody Valley product registration
Register your Woody Valley product here.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|