Woody Valley Velvet (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
The Velvet is Woody Valley's paragliding harness created for leisure and cross-country paraglider pilots.
It has padded front straps which automatically loosen and stretch during take-off and landing.
- Adjustable seat depth.
- DHV test n°: GS-03-271-03.
- 17.2 negative G (with back protection inside)
- Weight: approx 5.1 with back protection (approx 4.1 kg without back protection)
- Reserve Position: Underseat.
- Protection Type: Woody Valley 17 cm back protection
- Sizes*: M, L, XL, XXL
* Flybubble Note: Woody Valley Velvet sizes are quite small - the quoted WV size is quite small compared to some other harnesses. We recommend you reduce Woody Valley's quoted sizes for the Velvet Mix down by one size - i.e. WV Velvet size Medium is more like a UK size Small, WV Velvet size Large is more like a UK size Medium etc.
- Woody Valley Twistlock Karabiners
- Woody Valley 17 cm back protection (weight approx 1 Kg)
- Woody Valley Carbon Seat Plate
- Various Flight Decks
- Various Foot Stirrups
|Model Status||Past model|