Woody Valley Wani
Wani: uncompromising reversible harness
Wani has changed the concept of reversibility, differentiating the backpack part from the harness. This new system considerably improves the functionality of the two parts, as they are designed exactly for their individual task without compromising operation or appearance.
Wani has been designed down to the last detail to meet your every need!
Wani embodies the finest features of a backpack designed according to high quality standards:
- equipped with multiple easy access, spacious pockets
- created for camel-bag use
- ergonomic shoulder straps
- padded back designed for best ventilation
- simple and effective adjustments
Extraordinary in all configurations
Compact, elegant harness design and attention given to every detail to give you all-out comfort in flight.
- self-inflating airbag
- parachute container with adjustable volume
- pockets accessible during flight
- safety loop created for camel-bag use
- equipped with left pocket radio holder
Wani is the result of the best combination of practicality and aesthetics that a reversible harness can offer.
The best protection for your harness
Wani consolidates the patented self-inflating airbag developed by Woody Valley. Protection that has inherited the best features of current airbag and foam protection systems. Easy to use, small volume Wani offers a user experience like no other.
- Simple and solid adjustments that hold their position in flight
- Light-weight aluminium buckles
- You can also use the two large side pockets in complete safety even in flight because they have a loop to secure all your gadgets
- You can stow all of your items easily in the spacious rear pocket
- Camel-bag in flight
- There is space for a Camel-bag in an internal pocket
Innovative reserve system
The adjustable volume emergency parachute housing is installed beneath the seat. This lets users stow their various sized rescue parachutes and allows smaller parachutes to maintain a stable position under the seat.
The new bridle cover system with zip simplifies parachute insertion operations, keeping the design uniform from both sides of the harness.
Protection and safety
Wani incorporates the concept of the self-inflating system developed for Haska, which consists of the use of a steel spring which does not serve the purpose of protecting from impact, but generates the force needed to expand the air bag and make it immediately ready for potential impact. This means that your protective capacities are at 100% before you even start your take-off run, and that they remain as such for the entire flight, until you fold up the harness to stow it in the rucksack. The spring also guarantees a consistent form for the airbag and therefore performance over long periods of time, in any humidity, temperature or prolonged storage in the rucksack.
Light weight and reduced volume (once the harness is folded) are two more advantages provided by the self-inflating spring system. This system combines the best characteristics of current protection systems (airbag and foam protection).
In order to prevent the pilot from coming out of the harness if he forgets to fasten the leg-straps, the Wani harness is equipped with the two most effective safety systems currently available - your choice of Get-Up or T-Lock.
In flight configuration, Wani has a spacious rear pocket, in which a backpack for transport can be stowed. You can place clothing and a camel-bak in the remaining space. Two pockets are provided on the sides of the harness: the left one in elastic mesh contains a practical radio port and the right one in elastic Lycra has a zip closure.
In backpack configuration, two large elastic Lycra pockets are provided on the sides: one of these is used for transporting telescopic poles. The hip belt has two pockets, both of these also in elastic Lycra, to hold small sized objects. One last pocket is positioned over the handle for backpack lifting.
This red with white lettering label is clearly visible in a pocket on the right shoulder padding. On the back of this label, you can write information that you think should be given to rescue workers in case of accident.
|Karabiner-seat distance||43 cm||45 cm||47 cm|
|Width rear of seat plate||33 cm||35 cm||37 cm|
|Width front of seat plate||30 cm||32 cm||34 cm|
|Depth of seat plate||34 cm||36,5 cm||39 cm|
|Certification||LTF with either T-LOCK or GET-UP|
|Protection||Airbag with new patented self-inflating system|
|Principal materials||Nylon, Lycra, karabiners Camp-Para, buckles Camp|
*total weight including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.
Sizes: M, L, XL (like UK S, M, L)
- Woody Valley Relax Bar: This foot stirrup can be fitted to all our harnesses, except for those already incorporating this accessory. The relax-bar is used to keep the legs stretched out and the feet resting on a support. Some pilots consider this flying position more comfortable than the classic seated position with legs hanging.
- Woody Valley Leg Cover: Developed uniquely by Woody Valley in order to ensure unequalled comfort. The special cover in waterproof, vapour-permeable fabric ensures protection from the cold and provides an improved aerodynamic profile.
- Charly Quick-Out Karabiners: WANI provides the possibility of using “quick-out” karabiners.
Woody Valley product registration
Register your Woody Valley product here.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||End of line|