Woody Valley X-Alps GTO (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
|Distance between karabiner and seat||44.5 cm||47 cm||49.5 cm|
|Seat plate rear/front width||23.5/21 cm||25/22.5 cm||26.5/23.7 cm|
|Seat plate depth||36.8 cm||39 cm||41.5 cm|
|Certification||LTF with GET-UP system|
|Protection||12 cm foam protection|
|Principal materials||Lycra, Polyamide, karabiners Camp-Para, buckles Camp|
*total weight of size L, including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.
Sizes: M, L & XL (like UK S, M, L)
X-Alps GTO: light-weight competition harness
- The geometry of its structure and its active flying characteristics make it ideal for a wide range of pilots.
- We have succeeded in keeping this harness very light, without compromising its strength, by using technical materials such as Polyamide, Lycra, and a seat in carbon.
- In addition, the X-Alps GTO harness is fitted with the innovative anti-forget DRC system, which means that the pilot cannot close the front of the harness without having gripped the chest-strap fastening point.
With their X-Alps GTO harness, the Woody Valley Team are certain that they are providing a product superbly finished right down to the smallest details, complete with LTF certification. The harness will accompany you in many great and SAFE flights!!
This innovation can save your life! To address the issue of forgetting to fasten the chest and leg straps on the harness, the Woody Valley team has developed “Mini TLock”.
The system includes two females buckles attached to a load bearing carabiner, and another attached to the leg-cover’s closure element; the central element that allows for the buckles to be fastened is attached to the leg strap: in this manner, in order to properly close the leg-cover, the pilot is required to grasp the leg strap, and is thus reminded to close it.
The system offers great manageability and an intuitive interface, and can be used even while wearing gloves.
- 12 cm foam protection
- Emergency parachute container, built in under the seat
- Close-fitting carbon seat for a better pilot fit and optimum comfort
- Shoulder-strap and chest-strap adjustment can be performed in flight
- Self-inflating rear section for better aerodynamics
Leg cover, adjustable in length with a range of 12 cm
- Harness with fine adjustment systems, so that you get the best performance right from the first flight
- Lightweight speed bar with three flexible steps
- Pockets accessible during flight
- SOS label
- Pockets accessible during flight
- Receptacle for hydration pack in the rear pocket and tube holder on the left shoulder strap
- Holder for telescopic trekking poles built into the rear pocket
- Receptacle for ballast
- Removable instrument panel on the cockpit
- GET-UP system with the innovative DRC anti-forget system
|Model Status||Past model|