Woody Valley X-Rated 3 (PAST MODEL)
£895.00 Excl. Tax: £745.83
Out of stock Sold out, not expected in stock in future. See our Shipping and Stock page for more info.
Model Status: Past model
The paragliding harness created for competition.
The Paragliding harness created for competition.
This is the third version of our competition harness.
Its design has brought about a change in the direction of competitive flying.
The reduced drag caused by its shape led to a significant improvement in the performance of competitive gliders.
Its geometry also guarantees great passive safety at full speed, and optimum control when flying in turbulence.
- Ergonomic seating position designed to avoid stiffness in the abdominal muscles or neck
- Pilot is completely covered by a faired and partly inflatable Cordura shell
- Design optimised in a wind tunnel
- No zip on front to facilitate easy entry and exit
- Front has adjustable length - with 12cm range
- Adjustable angle on the footrest
- Reserve container positioned under the seat
- Removable, front mounted, ballast bag with carrying handles
- Removable flight deck with protective cover for easy & safe transportation of instruments
- Flight deck comes complete with map holder
- Adjustable seat depth
- One front pocket and one interior pocket
- Easy access to the external glove holder
- 12 cm thick back protection
- Integrated three steps speed system
- Weight including back protection 9.5 Kg
- Colour: Black-Sand-Bordeaux
Sizes: M, L, XL
- Carbon seat plate
|Model Status||Past model|