Woody Valley X-Rated7
Designed to meet the demands of competition and professional pilots, the X-Rated7 is unique in its genre for both the number of new features and the quality in the details.
Read our Woody Valley X-Rated 7 review.
A masterpiece. The inimitable performance harness.
X-Rated7 integrates a wide range of innovative technologies for easy handling, aerodynamics and comfort that make this harness among the most popular on the market.
Fully redesigned, X-Rated7 has overcome today’s limits, making possible what until now has been impossible. By always listening to your suggestions, we have found a perfect balance between form and technology, developing the features that you can’t live without.
NEW, EVOLVED PROTECTION.
- Foam protection containing 8 separate sectors.
- Designed to achieve outstanding results while keeping its small thickness.
WE DO NOT COMPROMISE ON SAFETY
- Equipped with a consolidated forget-proof “Mini T-Lock” leg strap system.
- Two emergency parachute containers under the seat, fully redesigned for optimum aerodynamics and quick opening.
- “Anti-G” braking parachute pocket built into the back and with barycentric constraint karabiner.
- Housing for Safety Knife built into the side pocket (Safety Knife sold separately).
EVERYTHING YOU NEED designed down to the smallest detail.
- Extreme comfort for long distances. Headrest for less neck strain over long distances.
- Perfect in all conditions. Harness sensitivity can be adjusted for better piloting in all situations thanks to this modern adjustable stabilisation system.
- Highly refined, aerodynamic inflatable rear.
- Easily interchangeable inflation valves.
THE DETAILS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Ratchet pulley with return brake to ease strain and protection to prevent jamming.
- The upper part of the protection can be removed without compromising safety.
- Bottom is highly resistant to abrasion using Cordura®1500.
- Pee tube
EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACE
- Front pockets with safety loops for radios and cameras
- Larger cockpit provided with hole for power bank cable passage
- Large elastic material side pockets
- High load capacity with two barycentric seats for ballast bags.
- The possibility of distributing ballast loads between two compartments and the ability to easily discharge them in flight allow you to make a difference in thermals.
|Weight*||7,1 Kg||7,7 Kg||8,5 Kg|
|Karabiner-seat distance||47 cm||49,5 cm||53,5 cm|
|Karabiner-to-karabiner distance||40 min - 51 max cm|
|Carbon seat plate rear width||25,8 cm||27,5 cm||29,7 cm|
|Carbon seat plate front width||23,3 cm||24,8 cm||26,8 cm|
|Carbon seat plate depth||32,5 cm||34,6 cm||37,4 cm|
|Lower ballast capacity||6,3 litres||7,8 litres||9,8 litres|
|Higher ballast capacity||6,5 litres|
|Rescue container||Double rescue container under the seat; optional front reserve|
|Volume of rescue system containers||4000-10000 ccm|
|Type of closing strap system||Get-Up with T-Lock system|
|Type of back protection||Foam protection with 14 cm diameter|
|LTF certification No.||EAPR-GZ- 0541/16|
|Working load||120 daN|
*Total weight, including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.
This equipment comprises:
- Carbon seat plate
- Composite foot plate
- Hook-in karabiners (one pair)
- Two emergency reserve parachute deployment handles
- Two spare elastic loops for fastening the parachute container
- Two spare long elastic loops for fastening the parachute container
- Additional bridle and a pair of maillons for the second parachute
- Three-step speed system
- Dorsal protection
- Lower ballast bag
- Two spare Mylar air scoops
The optional accessories available are:
- Ballast bag with discharge tube and drainage tap
- Ballast carry bag
- Front rescue container (AP031)
- G-force reducing drag parachute
- Safety bridle knife
Woody Valley X-Rated 7 reviews
Read our detailed written review of the Woody Valley X-Rated 7.
See our video review of the X-Rated 7:
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|