Woody Valley X-Rated7
|Weight*||7,1 Kg||7,7 Kg||8,5 Kg|
|Karabiner-seat distance||47 cm||49,5 cm||53,5 cm|
|Karabiner-to-karabiner distance||40 min - 51 max cm|
|Carbon seat plate rear width||25,8 cm||27,5 cm||29,7 cm|
|Carbon seat plate front width||23,3 cm||24,8 cm||26,8 cm|
|Carbon seat plate depth||32,5 cm||34,6 cm||37,4 cm|
|Lower ballast capacity||6,3 litres||7,8 litres||9,8 litres|
|Higher ballast capacity||6,5 litres|
|Rescue container||Double rescue container under the seat; optional front reserve|
|Volume of rescue system containers||4000-10000 ccm|
|Type of closing strap system||Get-Up with T-Lock system|
|Type of back protection||Foam protection with 14 cm diameter|
|LTF certification No.||EAPR-GZ- 0541/16|
|Working load||120 daN|
*Total weight, including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.
- Carbon seat plate
- Composite foot plate
- Hook-in karabiners (one pair)
- Two emergency reserve parachute deployment handles
- Two spare elastic loops for fastening the parachute container
- Two spare long elastic loops for fastening the parachute container
- Additional bridle and a pair of maillons for the second parachute
- Three-step speed system
- Dorsal protection
- Lower ballast bag
- Two spare Mylar air scoops
- Front Rescue Container (AP031)
- X-Rated7 reserve compartment long elastic
- Reserve parachutes
- Drag parachute
- Safety bridle knife
- Ballast bag
A masterpiece. The inimitable performance harness.
X-Rated7 integrates a wide range of innovative technologies for easy handling, aerodynamics and comfort that make this harness among the most popular on the market.
Fully redesigned, X-Rated7 has overcome today’s limits, making possible what until now has been impossible. By always listening to your suggestions, we have found a perfect balance between form and technology, developing the features that you can’t live without.
NEW, EVOLVED PROTECTION.
- Foam protection containing 8 separate sectors.
- Designed to achieve outstanding results while keeping its small thickness.
WE DO NOT COMPROMISE ON SAFETY
- Equipped with a consolidated forget-proof “Mini T-Lock” leg strap system.
- Two emergency parachute containers under the seat, fully redesigned for optimum aerodynamics and quick opening.
- “Anti-G” braking parachute pocket built into the back and with barycentric constraint karabiner.
- Housing for Safety Knife built into the side pocket (Safety Knife sold separately).
EVERYTHING YOU NEED designed down to the smallest detail.
- Extreme comfort for long distances. Headrest for less neck strain over long distances.
- Perfect in all conditions. Harness sensitivity can be adjusted for better piloting in all situations thanks to this modern adjustable stabilisation system.
- Highly refined, aerodynamic inflatable rear.
- Easily interchangeable inflation valves.
THE DETAILS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Ratchet pulley with return brake to ease strain and protection to prevent jamming.
- The upper part of the protection can be removed without compromising safety.
- Bottom is highly resistant to abrasion using Cordura®1500.
- Pee tube
EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACE
- Front pockets with safety loops for radios and cameras
- Larger cockpit provided with hole for power bank cable passage
- Large elastic material side pockets
- High load capacity with two barycentric seats for ballast bags.
- The possibility of distributing ballast loads between two compartments and the ability to easily discharge them in flight allow you to make a difference in thermals.
Reserve parachute installation video
Woody Valley X-Rated7 reviews
Considering the wealth of impressive features which adorn the X-Rated7, and its excellent build quality, the weight is impressive. ... the XR7 is lighter and feels less restrictive to movement on the ground than some other race harnesses.
In the air the connection with the wing is excellent, slightly dampened, and gives a very comfortable ride. The speed system is light and smooth, encouraging use!
The X-Rated7 is of excellent quality, supremely comfortable in the air, highly aerodynamic, looks fantastic and built to last.
- Carlo Borsattino, Flybubble (full review)
See our video review of the X-Rated7:
|Model Status||Current model|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|